Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia have reached 400+ lead, so I don't see England reaching this.

Englishandproud said:
Y does everyone hate England, such as he Indian fans, i still believe we can win this game and also the test, even if we do lose the first game, remeber was it in 2001 when England won the first game but then Aussies went onto dominate the rest of the ashes.
SO C'MON ENGLAND

Thats the spirit. Who cares about the others? I dont.
I think its 75-25 to the Aussies atm, but who knows, maybe we'll pull out something special. We are after all playing the aussies, and its obvious beating them wont be easy. We have the players capable of winning this game for us, and we can hope for the best that they deliver!

Come on England!

Ashish_Nehra said:
poms are scared of pidgeons
Get a life. That is probably the most useless post in this thread.

it may be the most useless, but thats only coz every 1 knows

Englishandproud said:
Y does everyone hate England, such as he Indian fans, i still believe we can win this game and also the test, even if we do lose the first game, remeber was it in 2001 when England won the first game but then Aussies went onto dominate the rest of the ashes.
SO C'MON ENGLAND

because u guys r snobby and need to no ur place. its fun coz we acan beet u at ur own game. u act like ur the best in the world coz u beat crappy sth africa, WELL UR NOT!!!!! and this test is prving it. u have two wickets in a session, and they were dizzy and lee, thats sayin sumthin. as soon as things start going against england u frail. ppl dont like u coz u think ur better then u really are. shhhhhhhhhhh

Some healthy discussions between England and Australian supporters. :)

But there are more then two and half days left, so we'll see what England can do.

tsyrmas said:

it may be the most useless, but thats only coz every 1 knows

because u guys r snobby and need to no ur place. its fun coz we acan beet u at ur own game. u act like ur the best in the world coz u beat crappy sth africa, WELL UR NOT!!!!! and this test is prving it. u have two wickets in a session, and they were dizzy and lee, thats sayin sumthin. as soon as things start going against england u frail. ppl dont like u coz u think ur better then u really are. shhhhhhhhhhh
well atleast we dont lose to bangladesh.

England cant win it from here obviously but the news is rain is forcast for days 4, 5 which could mean they could leak a draw out.

Another drop catch by flintoff this time.

Nice one,Vaughnie!Couldn't get past that one!:D
Well good stuff by the Aussies,they really have played well so far,and i am a little msupprised and upset at the way the english have played.I was sure they'd be able to knock over the last few wickets,on a pitch that isn't really giving the batsman that much.Ohh well,i was wrong,lets just hope the English can just put in a good chase, and make it exciting.

Another dropped catch! by the keeper again!!!! this is getting beyond a joke now.

England drops a lot of things, which they shouldn't.

First they dropped Thorpe and in the match they've dropped five catches already!

And McGrath is hitting fours. lol

i swear gerraint jones is the s***est keeper in the world. Worster than the bangladesh keeper!! I dont know how hes in the england team. The amount of dropped catches he makes and all of them are very simple. No wonder he was Queenslands 4th wicketkeeper. Really they should bring chris read back in or choose matt prior.

Australia is all out on 348 with a lead of 419.

Let's see if England can break this all time second innings record.

I wouldnt mind seeing Matt Prior in the team for a while.

England make a steady start, 44/0. Long way to go though. Still at least we saw of the opening spell Of Mcgirth (BLIC :) ) and Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread