Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh rats, wish i was at home. Im expecting regualr updates from you John. :)

OoOoO Strauss dropped by Drug Baron Warne.

Tresco hammering Lee to all parts early on.

Hey - I've just seen my old house on the telly!

Edit: Blimey! What a waste of my 500th post! Interesting cricket to talk about. Words of wisdom to share with the world. Answers to important questions. And what does old Johnny Boy come up with? "Cor - its me old gaff"
:crying

Last edited:
I can do without those sort of updates John, :).

Just watching the commentary on cric info.

Did you see the Warne commentry on cricinfo
End of a good over from Gillespie, and if only Warne had been as
quick with his hands as he is with a mobile phone, England may
have been one wicket down! Rare lapse from a quality slip fielder.

:) :clap

Not good that McGrath is out of the match. :( I hope he comes back next match.

But still Australia is the favourite to win the match.

good start for england but can they keep it up??? good batting by testicos...

looks like il be up to about 3am tonight

i missed teh first 3 overs and heard on the radio coming back Mcgrath was carried off what happened??

He trod on a cricket ball during the warm-up. Was carted off to the local hospital. Twisted / sprained ankle. Not sure how serious or if he'll miss any more games

i think england will carry on this good work, the ball isnt swinging or seaming, good news for england

if mcgrath injury is bad he may not play in the 3rd test which starts next thursday or he could even be ruled of the series, but the scans will show later on today how bad his injury is

jazz said:
i think england will carry on this good work, the ball isnt swinging or seaming, good news for england

if mcgrath injury is bad he may not play in the 3rd test which starts next thursday or he could even be ruled of the series, but the scans will show later on today how bad his injury is

From my point of view i`m in two minds about Mcgrath...WOW an absolute RIPPER from warne to take strauss...... any way back to mcgrath, I`m lucky enough to have tickets for the next test at OT :happy :happy :happy . So as an englishman its great that he could be out, but as a cricket fan I was really looking forward to seeing the great man in action live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread