Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
angryangy said:
I wish I knew what his deal is.
Is he just not as good as we thought he was?
Is he suited to certain areas of the world?
Is the captaincy a bad thing for his batting?
Is it just periodically poor form?

I think it's the captain thingy you said plus bad form ofcourse.

Its more than bad form I would say. A good batsman such as Vaughan should read the lenght of the ball vey early, but he is not doing that. He is playin back to balls which should be played on the front foot. Plus, if the ball does anything from that lenght, with the batsman playin back, its trouble. He got out in a similar fashion in the first test. Have a look at this http://content.cricinfo.com/columns/content/story/214590.html

ZexyZahid said:
In case you guys don't know. Collingwood will not play against Australia. And Vaughan is fit.

Both are good news for Australia.

Yep i mean Vaughans record against Australia is just diabolical :rolleyes:

He scored a century the other day in One Day game, so he must be doing something right,.

Although Vaughan scored a century it doesn't prove anything. That doesn't mean after that game he suddenly became in form. He is playing against Australia and that's another piece of cake. Like Bell had great innings against Bangladesh, but he didn't do any magic against Australia. I don't see him making a fifty in the upcoming Test.

one hour and forty-five minutes.There will be a lively start,like the first test,but will then calm down a little as Australia take the upperhand.By stumps,England will be well behind.

McGrath's out, injured in a pre game warm up incident. Kasper's in.

lmao. Just realised what you said there. Gillespie... in form..... nope, those words just don't fit. ;)

He was injured playing rugby. At first they thought he stood on a cricket ball or something. Maybe the two are combined. Oh well. I can't see why they chose to bowl either, now that MCGrath has gone, and the pitch has dried out it shouldn't be too bad to bat on.

Well england to bat first then. Mcgirth (BLIC) out, good riddance to trailor trash. :)

squiz said:
Well we're going to have a bowl, it's going to be tought without Pidgey

Good Morning uncle Squiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread