Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done England !! Great chance for England to level the series.
:cheers

strauss' technique against warne is confusing

by confusing i mean i dont understand what he hopes to achieve

For england to win, they MUST bat out tommorow, because otherwise the Australians will have too much time to chase. The aussies bat well in pressure situations, so, although ebgland should win it from here, it is going to be a ripper of a match. Also, Tresgothick needs to fire for England, and he needs to follow on with the start he normally makes. it's going to be a very interesting 20nd innings imo.

jonah said:
But that begs the question; what the hell will Warnie do 2nd inns? :eek:
Don't like to say I told you so, but.....
How far did that ball turn? :eek: . Warnie's going to prove a problem tomorrow.

i think if aus can get through the middle order quick enough they are back in it. also hoping and praying lee can work out how to swing the ball tomorrow.

good bowling by england to get australia all out for 308

im still puzzled why the australian opening bowlers havnt got the ball to swing and seam like the england bowlers did

jonah said:
Don't like to say I told you so, but.....
How far did that ball turn? :eek: . Warnie's going to prove a problem tomorrow.

He's a much bigger problem for left-handers. I know he only had 4 balls at Hoggard, but Hoggard was immediately more comfortable than Strauss. We only have one more left-hander and thats Simon Jones.

Just shows how ordinary the Australian bowling is without McGrath. Now if you remove Warne from that, then you probably have nothing!

m_vaughan said:
Just shows how ordinary the Australian bowling is without McGrath. Now if you remove Warne from that, then you probably have nothing!

Without Warne and McGrath you'll get the carnage that we saw in the 2003(?) Australia v India series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread