Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
squiz said:
First ball Pietersen faced he was given not out when he gloved a ball to Gilchrist, and the snickometer was wrong in Bells case IMO. Even when he hit his pad with the ball nothing registered on it when you should see a thuddy graph. You could see the bat rotate a bit when the ball clipped the edge

the rotation of the seem didn't change and it would have if he hit it, oh well it's in the past, both teams had decisions go against them. :p

JamesyJames3 said:
Collingwood for Bell is a good call. Bell looks although he needs more experience at test level before taking on the aussies. Maybe he should be the back up player and collingwood should play who is a consistant performer for England in one-day and never lets us down!

Never change a winning formula.

Yup im satisfied, and looking forward to the game. Im glad i have fresh underwear, i just pebble dashed my y-front's.

I think we'll see Warne's finest ever perfromance at Old Trafford. Its gotta happen cause it'll be his last game there and in his first his produced magic to get rid of Gatting. Warne truly has have been the greatest cricketer the worlds seen

woodzy said:
I think we'll see Warne's finest ever perfromance at Old Trafford. Its gotta happen cause it'll be his last game there and in his first his produced magic to get rid of Gatting. Warne truly has have been the greatest cricketer the worlds seen
I'm sure he'll play for Hants there ;)

Hoping for another big game from the magic of Shane Warne, imagine if he played on pitches like these in Australia he'd have 700 wickets by now :cool:

Graveney was on the radio this morning questioning why we're preparing spinners wickets when the opposition have Shane Warne in their team. It's a very good question...

The_gas said:
Imagine if England had 11 x Andrew Flintoff's. :)

Incest is illegal ;) :mad

Old Trafford always spins no matter what. The groundsmen is saying that it won't spin on day one so we should bat first.

Although Warne could spin the ball on water but never mind.

barmyarmy said:
Just Shane Warne to go...
What we need is Joey Barton from Man City to take Warnie on a night out in Manchester prior to the Test. They'll get in a scrap with some scallies and Warnie will spend the night before the Test in nick and won't be able to play. Simple.

;)

TT Boy said:
Breaking news, Brett Lee has been taken to hospital with a suspected knee infection.

Hearing from a friend at Hampshire CC that Andy Bichel is poised to return to the Australian set up, with Brett Lee a doubt for Thursday and McGrath probably out, it looks likely that Bichel will return.

It seems more likely Mick Lewis will return. But i feel if Lee is out Tait has to come in. Tait has that same spark Lee does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread