Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
squiz said:
Of course he will.......He'll be the best drinks carrier ever to grace the cricket field :p

don`t worry !
looking at the English track record against spin, he might terrorize the batsmen by just walking out with the drinks trolley !

As crazy it might or might not sound, I am still backing my 2-0 to England prediction.

And JarryD it doesnt matter what stats/comparisions you make, cuz what matters is whats gonna happen in the 25 days of cricket. Warne's and McGrath's wickets in the past will be of no good if Pietersen decided to smash them to all parts of England!

Go England!!

Is it me or are you Indian guys a little JEALOUS of ENGLAND just to remind an earlier clown England did beat pakistan in their house also sri lanka in theirs too so BOO HOO

So your saying that tours to India and Pakistan are tough but going to RSA isn't? Right.

at the moment, yes ! tours to India and Pakistan are tougher than the tour to RSA for an England side or for that matter any side with all respect to RSA side. The fact that it took Australia 35 years to beat India in India proves it .

aditya123 said:
at the moment, yes ! tours to India and Pakistan are tougher than the tour to RSA for an England side or for that matter any side with all respect to RSA side. The fact that it took Australia 35 years to beat India in India proves it .

I agree with you mate - RSA are definitely not the side they used to be. Yes the English test form has improved against the likes of NZ and RSA but we all no that Australia are a long way above the rest. Results in the Ashes will speak for themselves!

Argue all you like......but Australia will retain the Ashes yet again.

Match begins within 2.5 hours. I think most of the English will follow it on their work and Australians will have a bit sleepy faces in their afternoon during the Tests :)

australia will win the ashes. the english media has created a giant poo for england, because now they have to live up to beatin the team that carries handbags! theres all this pressure on england. they may be number 2. in the rankings, but they are versing number 1, and its evident that england frail when something doesnt go there way. there also may be hype bout england beating sth africa and new zealand. we beat new zealand aswell, and on their turf. when we have players like lee, kasper and gillespie fighting for spots, that say good stuff. in any other country, those boys would be playing in the first 11 without a doubt. then theres langer and hayden, if they can get off to a good start with the bat (if aussies bat 1st) then the games over. i think englands best player is bad weather at the moment.

Team
Australia
England
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
South Africa
New Zealand
West Indies
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh

thats the current test rankings. in the last 18 months aussies beat india, new zealand, india and pakistan in test series. england beat sth africa, and the kiwis (who both pretty much suck, and yes, that goes for aussies beatin kiwis aswell) and their goin nuts!

it will be nice to see aus beaten

actually
very nice,
very very nice,
very very very nice,
very very very very nice,
very very very very very nice,
very very very very very very nice,
very very very very very very very nice,
very very very very very very very very nice,
very very very very very very very very very nice.

i loved england beating aus in rugby world cup final.

aussies keep making a monkey out of us everywhere, world cup, tvs cup, vb series, their tour of india,.....
england never stopped us in major events, not in Wc1999,not in wc2003,not in chtrpy2002,...never The only team we defeated in final natwest 2002 was england. england could have made a monkey of india by beating 3-0, but they didn't

that's why i always support england, except when they play us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread