Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw would be very unlikely in a test match,are you thinking of the ODI'S?I'd like to see Vaughen make some runs,he's my favourite english player(i've even got a poster of him on my wall, from the last ashes test series in Aus!)!

By the end of the ODI series I was desperate for something better, so I hope we see good matches.

Well.Aus won right?It's(the Natwest Series) fading from my mind a bit,getting things in patches.A wicket here.......a Gilly century there.......Strauss getting clean bowled by Lee!!!!!:D

can someone tell me what was bodyline?

and if it helped bowlers, why is it not used anymore

and why were england criticised for no reason

sachin said:
I would like to see the first test match be a walk over,in favour of Aus,so that you poms don't get to cocky.
And have too cocky Aussies, again?

Ashish_Nehra said:
can someone tell me what was bodyline?

and if it helped bowlers, why is it not used anymore

and why were england criticised for no reason
Persistent bouncers bowled to a leg side field, not used anymore because it's completely against the spirit of the game.

what's so bad about it, i call it fun

is there a rule that does not allow this

and most people will hit these for sixes, because leg side is easiest to hit.

Ashish_Nehra said:
what's so bad about it, i call it fun

is there a rule that does not allow this

and most people will hit these for sixes, because leg side is easiest to hit.
Don't be ridiculous mate!Use your brains,the reason they bowled there,was because it was hard to score,but also dangerous!

jonah said:
And have too cocky Aussies, again?
Aussies know how to be cocky,we've been cocky for the last ten years!The poms are useless at it,just like they are at most things :D

Just don't forget who invented cricket and who taught you how to play it.

I have no idea who invented the game,and the last time i checked,my uncle had taught me how to play the game.But for your sake,i'll double check.

Todays crickets weren't taught by you poms,so what are you trying to say?You should be saying,the poms really suck at cricket,and have only become better sinc e they started copying aus methods.

:D

The first time Cricket has ever been mentioned was in a London court in 1580s when it was called Creckett.

Todays cricket might not have been created by us English but we created it in the first place so in a way we have.
And if we are copying your methods you only copied ours.

Although most Australians are of English heritage anyway. ;)

Did Warnes teeth get knocked out by harmison?

The Old Trafford test match is very key imo, the biggest turner in English Cricket.

people could be hurt badly by bodlyine, i get it.

in c2k4 a rule does not allow 5+ fielders on leg side and 2+ fileders behind square leg this does not allow leg side field so no bodyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread