Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
brad352 said:
Probably, and Warne and Clarke just get more and more deadly :rolleyes:

:D Clarke always bowls in my game on C2005, but not just when it's dark :)

I think theres some rain now too :(

A blow from Warne and Clarke to the leg would be fatal, I mean you could die from it! There is a serious risk to the lives of the English batsmen

squiz said:
A blow from Warne and Clarke to the leg would be fatal, I mean you could die from it! There is a serious risk to the lives of the English batsmen
True- but maybe we should not play in the sun either so nobody gets skin cancer :eek: How could we overlook these massive issues, great that they're coming out now

I love watching Aussies get upset, it's just like watching a real intense episode of neighbours :D

Shame tho, what else is there to do on a sunday now? :(

Lol, you aussies really do get bitter! Dont worry, we will go easy on you in 2007 :)

Come on rain! rain! rain! rain! rain!

squiz said:

IM a tissue salesman and id just like to remind our aussie mates :crying that they are on special buy 1 box get 1 box free ;)

the whingometer says through the roof :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Also im in the cold north and the lights fine nevermind heheh :cheers :cheers

Spoke too bloody soon :cool: there back out at 10 past 3

Last edited:
Yorkie Lion said:
the whingometer says through the roof :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
Well you'd be the expert on using one... I'm sure you've used a few through your life ;)

Although it might be interesting for fans to hear that just about 4 miles north of The Oval play is on at Lord's in a first-class match, Middlesex v Glamorgan.

Annihilation66 said:
Well lets see clarke and Warne run riot now ;D 3:10

mc and brett can bowl also no excuses either way let battle commence :help :boxing

Lol sun glasses.

Its funny to see the Aussie#s on the forum, panicking. They know defeat is on the horizon.

We all know that its nothing to do with dangerous conditions and purely tactical.
If Ricky Ponting was in Michael Vaughan's Position you know he would be taking the light too.
Did anybody see the England fans putting there umberella's up and then the Aussie fans taking there tops off? lol it tickled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread