Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If England can not play out atleast 40 overs, Aussis will win the match.

can England's decision to play Paul Collingwood prove to be the deciding factor now???? I don't think there's anybody from either camp who would even dare hazard a guess at the outcome of the game. Whatever happens now its been the best summer of cricket I have ever seen - to think that the whole series rests on 2 sessions of cricket is unbelievable.......come on England!

Somebody knows when kids of English schools come out? So I know when they will be running from school to their computers.

16 runs of Lee's over. And before that Lee's over went for 11 runs.

Time for a bowling change I guess.

England looking comfortable at the moment. I thinkk if we get to 3 oclock no more than 6 wickets down, itll either be a draw or england victory. The latter is less likely obviously.

woohoo, im listening to commentary:p their english all i hear is "oh his gone collingwood is a cool cucumber" in midtone so i wasnt aware:p

I think its fair to say if Pietersen can stay in for the rest of the innings England should have mounted enough of a score to atleast get a draw , although u can never be to sure.

59 overs remaining. Lead of 193 runs. And 4 wickets remaining. Every result is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread