Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nightprowler10 said:
Freddie is numero uno in ODIs. Kallis is still enjoying the boost he got in ratings in the series against England at home.

Uh? Jacques Kallis took 4 wickets in that series and finished with a bowling average of 80-odd...

barmyarmy said:
Uh? Jacques Kallis took 4 wickets in that series and finished with a bowling average of 80-odd...
Kallis had 600+ runs in that test series with an average of 69. That's what I was referring to.

Kallis had 600+ runs in that test series with an average of 69. That's what I was referring to.

that makes him the best batsmen..not allrounder..

he barely even bowls these days..Freddie is 10x the bowler Kallis is (or was)

Eddie said:
that makes him the best batsmen..not allrounder..

he barely even bowls these days..Freddie is 10x the bowler Kallis is (or was)
I wasn't defending why he's No. 1 all-rounder, I'm just pointing out why.

I don't think many can call him an all rounder nowadays, as Collingwood bowls more for us than kallis does for RSA.

I've noticed a lot of people have made the excuse about McGrath and we wouldn't have beaten them if he was playing.... Maybe this is true but remember the last Ashes series?

We were without the injured Andrew Flintoff who is now arguably the best player in the world. Simon Jones was injured early on in the first test and did not play again in the series. These are two players who tore Australia apart in the most recent series.

So if people want to say that Australia have only lost the most recent series because they didn't have McGrath then I'm going to say we would have won the last ashes series 5-0 because both comments are about as true as each other.

omg u won, woopdy doo as i said took u long enough. and by the way australia are about to play the world 11. i think they just lost to the world 11 any way. england/ south africa and a indonesian(who moved to aus when he was 3. pretty lame effort if the only way you can win one is by importing players. this was not a ashes series. just a world 11 super series. go get some of your own players or are they not good enough.

imagina if south africa had the side that they should
smith
strauss
kallis
gibbs
pietersen
de villiers
boucher
pollock
boje
ntini
nel

as far as im concerned we still have the ashes. u have the world 11 trophy. u r nothing but cheats.

willv88 said:
as far as im concerned we still have the ashes. u have the world 11 trophy. u r nothing but cheats.

Fortunately the vast majority of Aussies on the site haven't embarrassed themselves with comments like these. There are always exceptions to every rule and I think we just found one who is severely reality challenged :p

yeh feels good hey to win an ashes with half the world in your side. must be realli happy of ureselves. isnt that cheating. and loser wake up about time u won one jeez. isnt it strange how u couldnt win one with english players and wen u import players u finnally win one. does that say sumthin. u have to cheat to win it.

lame comebak as well loser

willv88 said:
yeh feels good hey to win an ashes with half the world in your side. must be realli happy of ureselves. isnt that cheating. and loser wake up about time u won one jeez. isnt it strange how u couldnt win one with english players and wen u import players u finnally win one. does that say sumthin. u have to cheat to win it.

lame comebak as well loser

who are you talking abt? pietersen? who else isnt english in the side?

and what the hell comment was that? is there any australian in their side? shut up and accept that the better team was england.. did anyone stop the aussies from importing players??? stop this bu**sh** and gracefully accept defeat! You guys are not being dethroned as World Champions but you guys are threatened of that tag of 'World Champions'! Mind it!

And, by this, if one South African and one Indonesian can beat you guys, why didnt you guys lose to teams like South Africa or Pakistan (since Indonesia is not in cricket and Indonesia even when in cricket cant be compared to Pakistan!). So you agree that a single South African or a single Indonesian is enough to beat the Aussies? Trying to find excuses eh? Shame that you're disgracing the superb Aussie supporters who have so far not made comments like these (as barmyarmy rightly pointed out!)

Last edited:
umm u fool. strauss was born in south afica u loser. WAKE UP AND GET URE FACTS RIGHT. Geriant Jones was born in indonesia and moved to australia when he was 3. So he should even be playing for us. URE A LOSER MATE GET URE FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U OPEN URE MOUTH. yes their are more then just pietersen u bunch of cheats. Indonesia cricket u fool. jones learnt in australia.

and considering pietersen won that last test for u. take him out and who would ave won then aye. strauss the guy u r all goin on about as being so good. hes a south african so dont act as though he is one of u because he is not. and geriant jones. theres a big diff between him and read. if u had a english side without them, i rekon even zimbabwe could beat u

and yeh i think those three are good enough to beat us. they would have more chance then a REAL english 11 would.

jeez it would all be up to flintoff. he woud ave to score 200 and take 5 wickets

Frankly probably just worth ignoring. Why waste your time on someone with such a poor understanding of the game and of knowing how to lose with dignity.
I expect everyone else will simply ignore him too and eventually he'll give up.

poor understanding. at least i knew how many were not english in your side unlike some loser. i know more about the game then u. and i know 1 thing THE ENGLISH (WORLD 11) team are cheats
y dont u go import sum more players. how bout an indian player now. hmm maybe pathan.

ignore me because u know its true and there is no come bak. because u r cheats

saisrini80 said:
who are you talking abt? pietersen? who else isnt english in the side?

and what the hell comment was that? is there any australian in their side? shut up and accept that the better team was england.. did anyone stop the aussies from importing players??? stop this bu**sh** and gracefully accept defeat! You guys are not being dethroned as World Champions but you guys are threatened of that tag of 'World Champions'! Mind it!

And, by this, if one South African and one Indonesian can beat you guys, why didnt you guys lose to teams like South Africa or Pakistan (since Indonesia is not in cricket and Indonesia even when in cricket cant be compared to Pakistan!). So you agree that a single South African or a single Indonesian is enough to beat the Aussies? Trying to find excuses eh? Shame that you're disgracing the superb Aussie supporters who have so far not made comments like these (as barmyarmy rightly pointed out!)

Quite right too. I said a simlar thing about this moron in an earlier post. We hadn't won The Ashes for 18 years but we never resorted to this whinging and bad sportsmanship. 99% of the Aussies I've spoken to (and working in London you tend to meet a few!!) have been nothing but humble and sporting about the whole series. Sure we've had some banter along the way but it's always been good humoured. Last night we were in a pub and drinking with a whole crowd of them until closing. I guess they'd be pretty ashamed to hear these idiotic comments. They don't do justice to what was the most exciting series ever seen over here.. and possibly in the world.

On a more positive note the parade was something else today. Got so many great pictures of the boys on the open top bus. They were very accomodating to the fans as usual. Pietersen, Simon Jones and Hoggy were even kind enoguh to cover us all in champagne as we ran alongside the bus!

yeh u know its tuth. its fact not whinging. ITS FACT. so r u saying its fair to have 3 players in your side from other countries. i know u played better then us im not argueing that point. it is just not fair that u have players from other countries playing for u. and i mean arent u celebrating a bit to much jeez. a parade. omg all excited over 1 ashes win. we were getting bored of our parties cause we were winning them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread