Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
dont have to say anything about that, just one thing running in mind how they looses after scoring 434 ?

cricket doctor said:
Another good thing was all the guys who performed well in this match,were rewarded.
1. Gilchrist for his 50
2. Ponting for his sensational 164 of 105 balls.
3. Mike Hussey for his brilliant 81 of 51 balls.
4. Nathan Bracken for his 5 for 67. :D
5. Greame Smith for his sensational 90 of 55 balls.
6. H.Gibbs for his memorable and one of the best ODI innings (175 of 111 balls)
7.Mark Boucher for his brilliant 50* of 43 balls.

Man of the match -> H.Gibbs and R.Ponting
Man of the series -> S. Pollock

More to come....
Dunno why Katich didn't get rewarded, he made 76

Do you guys think that this full match will be available for DVD at play.com or something? I never buy matches, but I really must buy this! :D

It's unfortunate that Lewis will unfairly cop the blame for the loss, when it's quite obvious that Katich held us up from a winning total. :P

dtrain said:
It's unfortunate that Lewis will unfairly cop the blame for the loss, when it's quite obvious that Katich held us up from a winning total. :P
Katich will never ever win Aus a single ODI... He's just not fit for this form of the game..

dtrain said:

lewis made a record for the most runs conceded in a limited over game, its 113+ i think dont know the exact one.

barmyarmy said:
Very interesting article by an England fan in his blog at Cricketweb.
Well worth reading.

Read it. Whilst being somewhere between a purist and a new radical myself, I don't see it as a bad thing for the game. I don't think too many games will ever reach the cockamamie heights that this game did.

Users who are viewing this thread