Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
And Kasper follows quickly, I wonder if 350+- will be enough. This will be a good test for Clark and Kasper. Both will need to bowl well to backup Lee.

well the ball seems to still be seaming so thats good.

Gee Hussey plays the role of adhesive perfectly :D hopefully he can get that 50!

Hes passed it very quickly, will he do one of those partnerships with the tail to score yet another 100. Clark is dam handy with the bat I must add, never knew he was that good. We are nearing 350 and 400 is still a chance.

Good effort by Hussey yet again rescuing us. Now if only Gilly would perform some of his remarkable knocks and Symonds producing a maiden 100 would be good.

Lets see what our bowlers have got this time round.

Not a bad start for the Aussies

Smith gone first ball of the innings :D, with the captain gone it'll need a good innings from either Gibbs or de Villiers to steady the boat.

Kasper gets Gibbs after Gibbs was dropped by Punts. Great to see our bowling attack look so good, probably the pitch favouring us again. :(

Aussies are just bowling in the right spot.
Keep it at the stumps and let the variable bounce and seam do the rest of the work.
SA bowled poorly far too wide outside off hoping for mistakes from the batsmen.
As soon as they pitched it on stumps they got results and looked dangerous but for some reason they kept bowling outside off.

Kallis got his 50 runs of 49 balls. Great fifty so far of him. That's a positive way of batting.

Clark was brought in to bowl late. Im presuming because Ponting was trying to stay on because of bad light? Otherwise its ridiculas.

ZexyZahid said:
Kallis got his 50 runs of 49 balls. Great fifty so far of him. That's a positive way of batting.

He seems to be confused on how to play in a test and an odi lately. Silly isnt it?
But for now I can only hope that he builds on what he has alreasy scored for a big hundred tomorrow, hopefully AB can also keep going since he hasnt had much test form.

Well at least we haven't used our strike bowler yet :) Lets see what Clark can do tommorow. Kasper really needs to step up more, I was expecting a few wickets from him.

Kallis now should go on to get a big 100. A little cameo from Shane Warne is always fun, well apart from the 90 at Old Trafford! De Villiers has done well and he got two great cover drives against Warne late on.

we definetly need some early wickets this morning, particularly that of Kallis. if he gets away we might be in a bit of strife. atleast AB de villiers is gettable early on. he hasn't looked totaly comfortable against us at any stage

Users who are viewing this thread