Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
if we could just snare another wicket the pressure will be back on SAF. We need more from Kasper here.

Rudolph departs with a bat pad catch. Brings in Boucher, so there is still enough left to chase down the first innings total and get a good lead.

Clark picks up Boucher with Aus leading by just over 100. They will need to get Pollock out quickly and then the tail.

dammit Pollock is a pain in the arse...u FINALLY get past Kallis and then u have to deal with Pollock who is in red hot form!

and Boje is no mug either :(

Pollock gone :happy Good stuff Lee

EDIT* Lee gets Boucher for his 200th test wicket, great stuff Binga! :clap

Last edited:
Cricket_60 said:
Boucher? Don't you mean Kallis?

Yea sorry I meant him but typed Kallis. Good to see Lee getting Pollock, I must say Kasper isn't doing much these days. Hes left the work to the other bowlers.

Yeah, Kasper seems to have alot of trouble with no balls. He bowls one almost every over. I would say that if we win this test bring in Tait to see how he fares.

Lee is ripping up now Boucher is gone :)

Only problem with Tait is he could go for quite a bit and we saw in the Ashes having 2 expensive bowlers isn't good even when you have two guys bowling economical. Difference I guess is Symonds is in our side now and he can bowl economical overs too.

Some fireworks now.
Nel is out to bat and the sledging is on.
First ball from Brett Lee to Nel a head high bouncer at 159.3km/h
Lee then did the big Andre Nel eyes open stare to Nel, followed by plenty of "chat" from other fielders.
2nd ball another bouncer Nel just gets underneath it and walks down the pitch yelling at Brett Lee who just walks off laughing as its then end of the over.

Users who are viewing this thread