• Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
And Nel is out to Lee :)
Geez 159.3 that is quick especially for a bouncer. Good to see we are finally getting rid of the tail quickly.

159.3km? arrrrrrrrrrk

i thought the days of Lee bowling that quick were gone! he hasnt bowled that fast since the WC in 2003!

Kasper didnt bowl with much luck just so u know ;)

Lee finishes off with a 5 for, great effort by the bowlers. Clark getting the key wicket of Kallis then Lee mopping up the rest. Hopefully our batters can build on this lead created by our bowlers.

I thought Pollock was SA best bowler :)
Once again Langer has failed to make a big score. Waugh had the same problem then he was put in a do or die situation, same could well happen to Langer shortly.

Australia are too quick to drop players. Leave Langer alone. Hes had a few bad innings. Jeez!!!!

irottev said:
Australia are too quick to drop players. Leave Langer alone. Hes had a few bad innings. Jeez!!!!

It's more than a few bad innings. He's averaging 32 in his last 5 matches with only one 50.

ONLY 32!!!!! OMG!!!!! THATS TERRIBLE

lol im joking. But 32 average, I really don't see the problem. Thats better than some players career averages.

Australia will have a huge lead here. They have the test series by the looks of things.

Geez the South Africans have stuffed up again. The new ball again proves to be vital.

Symonds once again in a nightclub incident but this time with Smith. Apparently South African Rugby players were there are as well and broke it up.

This Symonds-Smith thing in the nightclub only adds to my theory. Boucher said that Symonds was their most unliked player on the Australian team. Why you ask?

Because Symonds is black.

Symonds would of kicked his butt. He must be tough after watching him strike a cricket ball.

well thats a lovely theory

LOL irottev u made that signature just to annoy those blokes from "worlds best fast bowler" thread. i can tell lmao

what was symonds doing at a nightclub? if i were in SAF i wouldnt leave my hotel, u probably get mugged or shot by one of those poor ppl the govt doesnt bother to take care of.

genghis_khan said:
well thats a lovely theory
You can change the law. You can't change peoples mindsets. There's no other reason he'd be the most disliked.

irottev said:

I'm not talking anytime soon cause our next opponents are Bangladesh, then England. If he doesn't do anything by the end of the Ashes he is likely to be given a get a 100 or start packing.

Users who are viewing this thread