• Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Scmods said:
This Symonds-Smith thing in the nightclub only adds to my theory. Boucher said that Symonds was their most unliked player on the Australian team. Why you ask?

Because Symonds is black.

How would Boucher know?

Im pretty sure he means the South African team. And is refering to something Boucher? said at the start of the tour about losing respect for a few of the Australian players.

Symonds is definatly one of the coolest cricketers, I still remember his funny rude comment through the stump mic.

Has the pitch become flat or are Ponting and Hayden just brillant? If its flat we will need 400 at least given how well Kallis went.

Although Hayden and Ponting are class acts i think the pitch has really flattened out.

we will need to set 400+...given Smith and Gibbs are due for a big score and Pollock is back in the lineup.

Scmods said:
This Symonds-Smith thing in the nightclub only adds to my theory. Boucher said that Symonds was their most unliked player on the Australian team. Why you ask?

Because Symonds is black.

That's a dangerous statement to make and with no truth/backing behind it.

If aussies dont get all bowled out if you were in pontings shoes waht would be a time of day or a score youd declare at?

well if the pitch has suddenly turned into a road...u would be setting the africans alot of runs to win.

400 is more than enough.
I would go out after lunch and tell them to smack it around and score as much as possible.
They have to declare before or at tea tonight.
Its pretty dark out there so they may get taken off the ground early due to bad light and there is also showers around and chance of rain tomorrow.
Pitch still very inconsistent bounce but doesnt seem to be moving as much of the wicket.
Could be due to the old ball though mights start seaming around again with new ball.

Commentaors have also been saying Symonds is the most disliked of the aussies.

Last edited:
woaaah Andre Nel is back and the fireworks are back on.

Gilly has come out to slap it around, just got 22 of the nel over.
After 3rd ball nel started giving lip to gilly.
So next ball gilly spanked another 4 and nel got even more abusive.

As im typing they just declared 307-4

Maybe the Aussies might have used another 50 runs. They have left it wide open for SA where they could have put them out of the game.

Saying that by the sounds of the cricbuzz guy the pitch is deteriorating which will not help the SA cause at all with guys like Warne and Lee.

Last edited:
Damn SA are useless. How on earth can they let Ponting score 5 centuries and 3 fifties against them in 5 matches. I know that Ponting is in good form but had SA taken all the chances offered by Ponting the outcome of the series in Australia and this match could have been a lot different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread