Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Prince was lucky to get to 93, Symonds had him caught behind...but other than that he kinda did alright.

Two years ago Brett Lee couldnt even get into the test team, thats how fine our attack was!

Im thinking around 2004, where we disposed of India in India and dominated NZ and Pakistan in Aus. Kasper was firing, Gillespie in career best form, McGrath...well simply superb, and warnie...what else can u say.

i miss those days :(

Brad Williams threw a hissy fit at WA hence he basically retired from domestic cricket therefore isn't eligible to play for Aus. Tait is in the squad but wasn't chosen to start.

We don't need Williams for test anyway, Clark is going just fine and Kasper is chipping in with wickets so we are fine right now.

What on earth is going on. Hayden out, Langer retired hurt after one ball. Geez that was quick both Ponting and Martyn are in with us going at more than 6 an over. Martyn again looks to be taking off at 100mp/h during the start of his inns. Hopefully he doesn't throw it away.

What are Australia doing? They're going after everything and edging a lot. They need to calm down, otherwise they'll get out quickly.

I take you are talking about Martyn cause hes the one that has hit a 6 and a 4 with the inns only 5 overs in.

Yeah you are right, Marto has guided a couple through but some other might have been a bit lucky.

atleast he is getting bat on ball. How many times did the ball miss the edge yesterday :mad

I wonder what will happen now that they have had time to cool down and relax during lunch. Will they keep going for it?

We're going for 434 in 50 overs :p
Anyway it doesn't look like Ponting is the one that needs to relax, Martyn is the one with almost 200 SR.

Users who are viewing this thread