Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kohli has already received the 'customary hostility BS' from the Aussie crowd last time we toured. Have you seen that classic 'middle finger' gesture that he did (it's a photographer's delight :D)?
Honestly I don't think Kohli or any of us care about what they think. The thing is, even they do all those things. But they can't take it if someone else does that to them.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Honestly I don't think Kohli or any of us care about what they think. The thing is, even they do all those things. But they can't take it if someone else does that to them.

My honest feeling after going through this series and its controversies is, Australian players (ex and current) are clearly rattled that 'what they expect to give to others, is being given back to them'. And they did not take it well, and as a consequence, all that mud slinging on Kohli. People like Brad Haddin (who once commented about how NZ and its players were being too nice during a series between the two teams and how it was irritating him) commented about Kohli and it clearly says Kohli hit the right nerve.

S

Satan666

Can a moderator please unpinned this thread? Series is completed and what a marvelous one at that, congrats to the Indians they deserved it, well played Aussies for putting up a great fight throughout the series.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Seems like it's the Australian media's turn to make mountains out of molehills now. Don't know what purpose it serves other than to make themselves look completely silly. Takes the sheen away from what has been a fantastic series.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On to the IPL now!

My highlights of the home season?

1) Our team management and captain are of the highest quality and we are in good hands. I don't want to do individual reviews of players because my opinion over here is well known and it would get boring and repetitive.

2) England are a side with a wealth of batting talent and seam bowling along with brilliant all rounders but need a potent spin bowling line up.

3) Australia were the best tourists and shut us up real nice. Smith is a legend. To go with that, a cheat.

I just HAD TO bump this. It's been about one year since brain fade 1.

Users who are viewing this thread