Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

B

Bigby Wolf

I apologize for my crotchety behavior today,felt it was unnecessary and got a feeling that people find it offensive.
Deleted or edited most of the posts.
@Bluebagger you miscontrued my post that i quoted it was not against you nor the discussion we had in other was just replying to @zwarrior post
Sorry for personally jibing at you.

S

Satan666

I apologize for my crotchety behavior today,felt it was unnecessary and got a feeling that people find it offensive.
@Bluebagger you miscontrued my post that i quoted it was not against you nor the discussion we had in other was just replying to @zwarrior post

Please dont apologise. Love the fire your posts brought to this thread.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Relax. All fine. I think most of us understood that you were replying to me :)

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia

Seems like the original tweet was not embedded. It was from @AlisterNicho, a commentator:
Steve Smith just told me he asked Rahane if the Aussies can join India for a beer in the dressing rooms. The right way to end it. [HASHTAG]#INDvAUS[/HASHTAG]

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
He shouldn't have said that in the first place. It's India. It WILL be blown out of proportion.

B

Bigby Wolf

Thays the reason he is the most disliked cricketer in Australia in recent times.
The next time when Kohli is in down under i reckon that will be perhaps the most hostile reception a cricketer will ever face both on and off the field.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Thays the reason he is the most disliked cricketer in Australia in recent times.
The next time when Kohli is in down under i reckon that will be perhaps the most hostile reception a cricketer will ever face both on and off the field.

RIP Stuart Broad :p

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I saw Virat's post match conference, He really took things way ahead than Game. I have always said about him that aggression is good but everything has a limit that Virat needs to learn to draw a line of aggression on the field and taking things THIS serious. Later a clarification comes from his twitter account but I don't think so there was anything which was taken out of proportion in the press conference, His words and sentences were pretty categorical. Its good to know that he realized his mistake though. Comparing Virat attitude with Ricky on the field is complete rubbish in my opinion. In captaincy, Virat is a kid and he has to learn a lot as he progresses.

I found Smith's attitude far better to the spirit of cricket off the field. He apologized for his mistakes as well openly. Anyway, Its a very good test series. India has really got a great home season. I wish they would invite Pakistan to complete the cycle but it couldn't happen...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

Kohli has already received the 'customary hostility BS' from the Aussie crowd last time we toured. Have you seen that classic 'middle finger' gesture that he did (it's a photographer's delight :D)?

Users who are viewing this thread