Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because you too predicted 0 - 4 loss for Australia. Good luck on those shitty drop in pitches of yours where on wickets like WACA saw 600 scored by NZ. Series in Australia are such a waste.And for SA faf is waiting for you to lick his arse stick with lolli.

So it was 3-0 instead of 4-0 who cares. Damn, why are you so butt hurt over an opinion? I would trade one Ashes victory in England next time we tour there if it meant we never won in India again losing every test by an innings until the end of time without any hesitation.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Made my feeling about Smith known fairly well but if anyone deserved the MOS award, it's him.

MOM? Kuldeep Yadav for me. Turned it around when Oz were in cruise control.

S

Satan666

Why am I seeing 'Lost respect for Smith as a man' posts here? What did he do to 'lose respect'? He made a mistake, no doubt, but are you seriously suggesting that screaming on the pitch as 'passion' and making faces on the pitch is fine but an honest mistake for which an apology was made is not? There was sledging from both sides throughout the series and it was one of the reasons why it was so good. Yet, only one player gets all the stick.

Expect nothing less from these bunch of hypocrites!

B

Bigby Wolf

That 2 sixes of Cummins by Rahane reminded me of epic bashing of Mitchell Johnson at the MCG in 2014 (Pretty Similar those 2 shots).

Bluebagger

International Coach
who cares? You haven't win even in England for a decade now,Only SA away series is you should think about with the only away series you won last three times and traded the same in last 3 home series against them. (That too on the similar sort of wickets pace and bounce).
Why were you so butthurt when i quoted you ?I reckon even poms can smash you in the next series.
I wasn't butt hurt at all I'm just wondering why you randomly quoted me :-/ I made a prediction and got it wrong, big deal. But you're mad from another thread and spilling it in here because I don't kiss Kohli's arse or give two hoots about the Border trophy.

Yeah we haven't won in England since 2001 and that is extremely annoying, it's the pinnacle of cricket to win in England and we need to correct this. The better team has won over there each time we've lost and there's no shame in losing to the better team it'd be boring if Australia had 100% success.

B

Bigby Wolf

I wasn't butt hurt at all I'm just wondering why you randomly quoted me :-/ I made a prediction and got it wrong, big deal. But you're mad from another thread and spilling it in here because I don't kiss Kohli's arse or give two hoots about the Border trophy.

Yeah we haven't won in England since 2001 and that is extremely annoying, it's the pinnacle of cricket to win in England and we need to correct this. The better team has won over there each time we've lost and there's no shame in losing to the better team it'd be boring if Australia had 100% success.
I didn't mention Kohli in this thread at all ,it was you who dragged his arse in this .Everyone knows Smith is better and always appreciated of what he has done in last 4 years or so .I have said this more than one time Smith is the best test batsman in the world by far.
Its time for you to accept that this has been a wondeful series unlike all our prediction when we all said the host team will steam roll Australia.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Good, you admit it and now that's settled you can get lost and stop quoting me randomly.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Random personal insults tsk tsk

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just stop it now, it's already been too much sledging.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
This is some serious win even without the captain. Very good performance. Warner was a huge disappointment from Australia's side. Starc missing was felt a lot too but they performed ahead of their capacity in this series.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
lol. Look at that boy's reaction :lol

BallBoydisappointedINDvAUS.gif

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
What a series we've had. It was down to the last day of the last Test to decide the winner.

Australia can be very proud of their effort. It was "supposed" to be a cakewalk for the home side but they got a reality check at Pune. They have, by far, been the best visiting team (to India) in the last year or so.

India, on the other hand, might be slightly disappointed with that one loss at home. However, they bounced back hard and almost won the 3rd Test too. So it was nice to see them do that for a change.

Coming into the series, Australia had nothing to lose and India, everything. And it almost happened. I had anticipated a collapse today.

I think the biggest gain for India not only for this series, but for the whole home season, has been Umesh Yadav. He has looked threatening whenever he came onto to bowl and often got a wicket for his captain when asked. I hope that in all this euphoria his contributions don't get overshadowed.

For Australia, Smith was on another level altogether. Too bad he didn't have any support at all. It's amazing how easy he makes run scoring look.

All in all, a riveting contest between two teams - aided by the on and off field incidents/actions/controversies. Test cricket at its best.

Users who are viewing this thread