Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

B

Bigby Wolf

Meanwhile Ian Chappell taking a jibe at Lee and Hayden for being a Starsports Commentator.Remember he was a regular in ESPNStar's comm box in the last decade or so.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Meanwhile Ian Chappell taking a jibe at Lee and Hayden for being a Starsports Commentator.Remember he was a regular in ESPNStar's comm box in the last decade or so.

That's a parody account.

S

Satan666

So you follow Indian cricket with passion and hate to see Indians win ? :clap

Yes sir! Nice to meet you![DOUBLEPOST=1490663735][/DOUBLEPOST]
No time to watch the video. But he didn't call him money. He said some hindi word. If you want, read it up from Sachin's book.

Yes agreed he didnt call him 'money' but another word. I bought a couple of Sachin's book, lit a bonfire, will do the same if I buy another.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
STARC/SOK/Lyon/Cummins/Hazlewood
were awesome
I think that the turning point for Australia on their troubles in Asia is that the bowlers improved from the previous subcontinent tours and bowled better here. Lyon especially has vastly improved ever since his troubles in SL and UAE, where he got hammered. Cummins in particular bowled superbly in this test and the last Test and Hazlewood was decent for the most part, though there's nothing special about him as all he does is bowl outside the off-stump. SOK has been okay since the Pune Test, but hasn't got many wickets after that and bowled decently.

Jaddu has been one of the stars of this series. He has bowled superbly this series and did what Ashwin could. He is likely to be our go to spinner overseas. Also why has Jayant Yadav not played?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Yes sir! Nice to meet you![DOUBLEPOST=1490663735][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes agreed he didnt call him 'money' but another word. I bought a couple of Sachin's book, lit a bonfire, will do the same if I buy another.
All good as long as you have bought. In the end, number of copies sold matters. So light it up, no one cares. Yes, ofcourse poor people/orphanages/old age home would care if you rather donate the money to them instead of buying it just to burn. Again, your wish.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I think that the turning point for Australia on their troubles in Asia is that the bowlers improved from the previous subcontinent tours and bowled better here. Lyon especially has vastly improved ever since his troubles in SL and UAE, where he got hammered. Cummins in particular bowled superbly in this test and the last Test and Hazlewood was decent for the most part, though there's nothing special about him as all he does is bowl outside the off-stump. SOK has been okay since the Pune Test, but hasn't got many wickets after that and bowled decently.

Jaddu has been one of the stars of this series. He has bowled superbly this series and did what Ashwin could. He is likely to be our go to spinner overseas. Also why has Jayant Yadav not played?
I am actually afraid that Jayant Yadav might not get another call. He just failed in one match. Hope selectors won't be harsh to him.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Can't help but feel what would've happened if Marsh had rightly been dropped. To play the entire series with basically ten men and not get walloped by India is a great achievement. Who'll be the player of the series? Smith or Jadeja?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Can't help but feel what would've happened if Marsh had rightly been dropped. To play the entire series with basically ten men and not get walloped by India is a great achievement. Who'll be the player of the series? Smith or Jadeja?
Smarsh was very good in last match. He helped you guys to draw along with handscomb. And I think he played one good innings in bangalore maybe ?

If you look it that way, Kohli hasn't done anything with bat and he dropped a catch maybe (not talking about captaincy) ? And Nair too. He dropped lot of catches and didn't bat well. Atleast Smarsh was better than these two.

And MOS will be hard. Smith was excellent with bat. Jadeja was excellent with ball and batting too. Scored crucial runs in down the order. I want Jadeja to get. ( Maybe bias to my team )

B

Bigby Wolf

Smith .Simply because of his consistency throughout the series and the way he batted.Smith literally made batting look ridiculously easy especially in Dharmashala where in no time he reached the 3 figures mark.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
1 down, 9 to go.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Smarsh was very good in last match. He helped you guys to draw along with handscomb. And I think he played one good innings in bangalore maybe ?

If you look it that way, Kohli hasn't done anything with bat and he dropped a catch maybe (not talking about captaincy) ? And Nair too. He dropped lot of catches and didn't bat well. Atleast Smarsh was better than these two.

And MOS will be hard. Smith was excellent with bat. Jadeja was excellent with ball and batting too. Scored crucial runs in down the order. I want Jadeja to get. ( Maybe bias to my team )

That's the thing with Marsh. Every series, he performs only for two innings maximum and nothing else. For the rest of the series, he's a mere passenger and does nothing. Not to mention he rarely, if ever, looks assured at the crease and puts his partner under a lot of pressure. In 23 test matches, he has made single digits in both innings in five of them. That's rubbish. Australia have many other batsmen (like Khawaja, for example) who'd perform infinitely better if they were given all the opportunities that Marsh has been given.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@zwarrior This. Well its 3-2 in favour of IND VS AUS (although wrong)
Why am I being quoted? You still sore because I'm not kissing Kohli's arse? Bring on the Ashes and I stand by it. Can't wait for the next time we tour South Africa too I wish it was 5 tests

Users who are viewing this thread