Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I don't know how many times I have said this before during our home season but this is the career defining season for Umesh. He has looked absolute gold throughout the season without getting injured even once.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know how many times I have said this before during our home season but this is the career defining season for Umesh. He has looked absolute gold throughout the season without getting injured even once.
Touch wood. !!!!!

S

Satan666

This is the weakest batting side from Australia I've ever witnessed barring Smith.

This Indian side aint to credible either.

All the idiots predicting a 4-0 whiteswash should go in a corner now.

I wouldve give everything to see the Indians bow there heads in shame walking if the pitch to 2-1 defeat but its not gonna happen.

For the survival of test cricket, cricket as a whole the Indians have to be removed from the game and the only way to initiate that is by breaking their fan base with opposing team trampling them.

I am very angry and distraught! Hate seeing the Indians win!!

B

Bigby Wolf

For the survival of test cricket, cricket as a whole the Indians have to be removed from the game and the only way to initiate that is by breaking their fan base with opposing team trampling them.

It will only happen in your dream.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
This is the weakest batting side from Australia I've ever witnessed barring Smith.

I wouldve give everything to see the Indians bow there heads in shame walking if the pitch to 2-1 defeat but its not gonna happen.

You might want to see who told these things. Go back to first 1-4 pages and have a look. You will find more aussies (repeatedly telling) and others telling that more than Indians.

B

Bigby Wolf

@zwarrior This. Well its 3-2 in favour of IND VS AUS (although wrong)
We will lose 0-4 on dust bowls, who cares. Bring on the Ashes!

Intrigued by the selection of Swepson. If he performs well in the warm up games, he and O'Keefe should be the first choice spin pairing. It's a bit of a shame that proven failures like Shaun Marsh have been chosen over talents like Head to be honest. Going to stick to my earlier prediction for the series, India 4 - 0 Australia.

Well, 2004 isn't happening in a million years. I can guarantee Australia will get hammered 4-0. I would say an innings defeat in at least 3.

I m also expecting a 4 nil drubbing.
For the couple of days in the first or even the second match the contest will definitely be there but as the tour progresses the wheel will come off.

Also Chappell is the worst commentator i have ever seen he will say some bizzare thing on air like Commenting from which village Rabada is (Rabada actually bought up in city).

4-0, a clear, a crystal clear whitewash. Yes, be scared Australia, be very scared.

rishabh9627

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India

Seriously that much hatred towards the Indian team?
Mate if u love cricket so much then atleast try to appreciate the performance of the opposition team or tell the flaws of the losing team.
It looks much nicer this way
We all want our teams to win but to say so much bad things is not good for cricket
If u are so distraught that Australia are losing in India then what did you do when Aussies lost to SA in their own den at the start of the year

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Seriously that much hatred towards the Indian team?
Mate if u love cricket so much then atleast try to appreciate the performance of the opposition team or tell the flaws of the losing team.
It looks much nicer this way
We all want our teams to win but to say so much bad things is not good for cricket
If u are so distraught that Australia are losing in India then what did you do when Aussies lost to SA in their own den at the start of the year
Leave it, it won't work

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Can Lyon do a Adelaide 2014 please :')

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Warner : NO COMMENTS !!
Smith : Best Batsman In the world :) Already a LEGEND !!
Maxwell & Handscomb : NO 5 & NO 6 issue is solved I guess??
Matt Renshaw: Amazing Young Talent :)
Matthew Wade: He was good behind the stumps + his batting was okay !!

M.MARSH : BYE BYE you piece of shit !! Overrated Player !!!
S.MARSH : He failed in Asia :???

STARC/SOK/Lyon/Cummins/Hazlewood
were awesome :)

Lyon > Warne/Swann/Muralitharan against India :)

Last edited:

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Can Lyon do a Adelaide 2014 please :')
only 87 runs required with 10 wickets in hand it doesn't look aussie winning this game. Target somewhere around 250-300 would have been different.:D:D:D:D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
only 87 runs required with 10 wickets in hand it doesn't look aussie winning this game. Target somewhere around 250-300 would have been different.:D:D:D:D

8 wickets for 73 runs in Adelaide :')

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I just now saw that smith said f@@@@@@ cheat to Vijay. He should not get away with this ! He is the one who is cheat. Vijay caught the catch and appealed for that thinking he caught it. Smith just crossed the line.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On to the IPL now!

My highlights of the home season?

1) Our team management and captain are of the highest quality and we are in good hands. I don't want to do individual reviews of players because my opinion over here is well known and it would get boring and repetitive.

2) England are a side with a wealth of batting talent and seam bowling along with brilliant all rounders but need a potent spin bowling line up.

3) Australia were the best tourists and shut us up real nice. Smith is a legend. To go with that, a cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread