Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Another drop :facepalm

At International level, that should be punished.

Was that fumble by Rahane done intentionally?
And if yes it did got us the wicket!

Wade again exposing the bowlers! :/

Yet another dropped catch. This is going to cost us big.

Wade needs to do a Stoinis :)

I don`t care if there are two lefties out there. Get Jadeja or Kuldeep in from Ashwin`s end. Hazelwood is comfortable against Ashwin. Yet another drop catch, oh dear! This is unpardonable. Get Kuldeep in to bowl already.

Glad it didn't.

6 extra runs were scored by Wade after his drop. What if the Test goes down to the wire?

A very tricky session ahead for India. If they lose even 1 wicket, Australia will have their tails up.

Phew! All those drops have not cost us too many. I must say, we have`nt missed Kohli`s captaincy here. This is going to be a tough chase for us. The key is for one guy to score a 40-odd.

If we can now pull this chase off, it would be one of our finest efforts in recent times. I say this because this is not a subcontinental track. It suits Australia more than us. No matter what the result of this game is, it has been a slap on the faces of those who thought that a draw at Ranchi would result in India resorting to a dustbowl out of desperation. Even the track at Ranchi got flak even before a ball was bowled. It also tells you that the Pune wicket might not have been something that the team management had asked for. India had won all games this season on true wickets with no real demons in them. In fact, we had greenish tracks at Kolkata (vs NZ), Vizag and Rajkot (v Eng) as well as here. Except Pune, none of the tests were played on turners.

Last edited:
If these 6 overs can yield us 15-20 runs, it would ease the nerves a little bit. This is not going to be easy folks. Cummins might just be breathing fire here.

Just survive today. THink about chasing it tomorrow.

We must think runs at all times. If we can get a way of reaching 50 odd in quick time, that would break the Aussie morale.[DOUBLEPOST=1490612068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow. Vijay's average is exact 40.

Just two of the top order have to bat to their averages.

Users who are viewing this thread