Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Or just reach halfway today!

Judging how the series has gone so far ,India's chase won't be that easy expect atleast 5-6 wickets to go down in the innings.

We must think runs at all times. If we can get a way of reaching 50 odd in quick time, that would break the Aussie morale.[DOUBLEPOST=1490612068][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just two of the top order have to bat to their averages.
50 odd in 6 overs. That's too much.

Honestly, I will be happy for XX-0 at the end of the day.

30-35 for no wick should be our aim, go Vijay go Rahul!

50 odd in 6 overs. That's too much.

Honestly, I will be happy for XX-0 at the end of the day.

I didn`t say we had to get to 50 today. I said 50 in reasonably quick time, say 12 or so overs.

0 wickets and a wasted review. That's good enough for me. Wonderful day for us. Couldn't have asked for more.

Is it just me or does Sanjay Manjrekar bases his assessment on really narrow set of observations. He expressed surprise on Umesh Yadav getting wickets with the new ball when in fact he burst into the scene in Australia (2011) with some really good new ball spells.

Is it just me or does Sanjay Manjrekar bases his assessment on really narrow set of observations. He expressed surprise on Umesh Yadav getting wickets with the new ball when in fact he burst into the scene in Australia (2011) with some really good new ball spells.

They're all idiots. All of them. You can see the likes of Hayden and Lee utterly 'face palm' when some of these morons speak. Have you heard Gavaskar? The guy does weed or something before a stint. He has also become so repetitive and self consumed. Less said about Shastri, the better. These are all Indiacentric broadcasts. It's just very very poor.

They're all idiots. All of them. You can see the likes of Hayden and Lee utterly 'face palm' when some of these morons speak. Have you heard Gavaskar? The guy does weed or something before a stint. He has also become so repetitive and self consumed. Less said about Shastri, the better. These are all Indiacentric broadcasts. It's just very very poor.

Shastri is the one who does weed. LS makes me cringe as well. I don`t know what Shastri brings to the table that makes him such a regular. It is a horrible commentary team. Lee, Hayden and Clarke have been the saving grace in this series.

Shastri is the one who does weed. LS makes me cringe as well. I don`t know what Shastri brings to the table that makes him such a regular. It is a horrible commentary team. Lee, Hayden and Clarke have been the saving grace in this series.

Missing Harsha Bhogle. I found Sourav Ganguly better than all of this but him being busy with CAB it is highly unlikely to have him in the forseeable future.

Umesh Yadav deserves a whole lot of credit for playing 12 out of the 13 test matches this season which is huge effort from a fast bowler who bowls 90 mph consistently.His wickets tally would have been on the higher side had some catches being not dropped of his bowling throughout the season.

Its been such a fascinating test season. I can`t wait for India to start touring overseas now. Test cricket is really in good hands in India. The core of this side is one that will stay together for long. The difference between the Australian performance and the Indian one so far in this series is that India`s contributions have come from many different corners whereas Australia have been heavily dependent on Smith. To think that we are in with a chance without a single contribution from Kohli is not something anyone would`ve bargained for at the start of this series.

Who else wanted Jadeja to score fifty just to see his Sword Celebration?

Not me :D I want India to win by 10 wickets, although that's a long shot.

Interesting that India need to score 105 (okay, it's 106) to seal/close the series when they started the same with 105 in their first innings.

Amazing day for India. Even though I was expecting more than 60+ lead with the way Jadeja and Saha were batting, it was still good to get some lead. Jadeja finally shows that he can bat well if he gets his head down and also very useful contribution from Saha again at the end. However, I have to give credit to the bowlers who were amazing to restrict Australia to 137. We require one last push tomorrow to end this marathon home season with a bang.

I don't have the background information you have, and I just said what came into my mind when I saw that he wasn't playing.

That's why it's always good to research before questioning a player's passion for the game. How can you even question him when you don't know anything about him? See, one of us making that kind of statement won't matter too much because we are no one in cricket world but when someone like Brad Hodge makes that type of statement, it does make a difference. He is a former international player of Australia and making statement like that when you don't know anything about him is just absolute bullshit. I replied to you because I knew I can at least make you look at the other side of the story but had no interest in replying to those other two idiots who I know are going to go into hiding if India goes on to win this test match.

Users who are viewing this thread