Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

20 runs from each tailendoer or even 15 is gold. You have a better chance getting there by playing some attacking cricket. Ashwin and Jadeja are untouchable when you try to just block them and allow them to bowl. Wade is very capable of making 50-75 here if he plays his game. But I've seen him play like a dimwit more than once!

Blocking and prodding will ultimately lead to a delivery with your name on it.

Fair point. But so is the case when someone is trying to be positive. At least by being cautious, the batsman is minimizing the risk. I'm not saying block anything and everything all the time - just till things settle and get back to normal, something that was about to happen in the next 30 minutes had Cummings not got out.

Fair point. But so is the case when someone is trying to be positive. At least by being cautious, the batsman is minimizing the risk. I'm not saying block anything and everything all the time - just till things settle and get back to normal, something that was about to happen in the next 30 minutes had Cummings not got out.
One of them should be blocking, one of them should take risk and go for runs.
Like, Lyon should block and Wade should look for runs now.

What the fearsome tweak is Wade doing!

Why the hell would a batsmen take single off the first ball and give strike to a bowler ?

Wade needs to score a quick fifty here !!
No Point in blocking every bowl !!
Idiot!

DAFUQ! Saha bowling?

Users who are viewing this thread