Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

Seriously that much hatred towards the Indian team?
Mate if u love cricket so much then atleast try to appreciate the performance of the opposition team or tell the flaws of the losing team.
It looks much nicer this way
We all want our teams to win but to say so much bad things is not good for cricket
If u are so distraught that Australia are losing in India then what did you do when Aussies lost to SA in their own den at the start of the year

Get one thing crystal clear we arent mates.

Also I dont follow Australian or South African cricket games with the passion I follow Indian cricket.[DOUBLEPOST=1490629377][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just now saw that smith said f@@@@@@ cheat to Vijay. He should not get away with this ! He is the one who is cheat. Vijay caught the catch and appealed for that thinking he caught it. Smith just crossed the line.

Crossed what line? Grow up child! Big men are at play, the Indians have said worse, need I remind you!

You might want to see who told these things. Go back to first 1-4 pages and have a look. You will find more aussies (repeatedly telling) and others telling that more than Indians.

I dont live in a PlanetCricket bubble, speaking of other social media, fans and purists alike!

Also I dont follow Australian or South African cricket games with the passion I follow Indian cricket.[DOUBLEPOST=1490629377][/DOUBLEPOST]

Crossed what line? Grow up child! Big men are at play, the Indians have said worse, need I remind you!
Get one thing crystal clear - don't call me child.

Ya, remind me.

Get one thing crystal clear - don't call me child.

Ya, remind me.

[DOUBLEPOST=1490629841][/DOUBLEPOST]Savage[DOUBLEPOST=1490629897][/DOUBLEPOST]I need to take a break else am gonna cop up a ban this game has got me steaming

[DOUBLEPOST=1490629841][/DOUBLEPOST]Savage[DOUBLEPOST=1490629897][/DOUBLEPOST]I need to take a break else am gonna cop up a ban this game has got me steaming
No time to watch the video. But he didn't call him money. He said some hindi word. If you want, read it up from Sachin's book.

So you follow Indian cricket with passion and hate to see Indians win ? :clap

but australia played really well it looked like a fantastic series very much similar to ashes 2005.:cheers:cheers:cheers
That was one heck of a series ,those were my early days of a cricket fan and every test match was equally good barring the 1st one.
Both the teams had some Exceptional players and every test match was a fun to watch even today when you watch the highlights.
This series has been very good too tough to predict who is having an upper hand even tomorrow expect some wickets to fall for India.This series doesn't come close to the class of that Ashes series imo. 2001 series is easily the best India - Australia series in this century.(The one in the 77 was great too).

Why is the Indian performance today hurting the haters so much? Is it that the pitch would`nt be out of place in Trent Bridge, Brisbane or Adelaide? This track leaves no room for excuses.

India tour of Australia 1977/78 | Cricket news, live scores, fixtures, features and statistics on ESPN Cricinfo
Australia won this 1977 series vs India in Australia by a margin of 3-2. The 2 tests that India won was by 222 runs and an innings victory of 2 runs.
Look at margin of victory in this series when Australia won the three matches ,could have easily gone India's way.I imagine how close these games were.

P.S -I would love to see a biopic of the greats of 70s and 80s especially the spinners who were excellent overseas as well rather than a Dhoni or Azharuddin biopic.

Users who are viewing this thread