Australia vs England ODI Series - 7 matches - Sep 4 to Sep 20

White was required for his hitting power, specially during batting powerplay :facepalm disaster :doh

Height, whenever a batter is hit above the knee roll there is some doubt and hawk eye showed it clipping top of middle so fair enough call could have gone either way.

Height, whenever a batter is hit above the knee roll there is some doubt and hawk eye showed it clipping top of middle so fair enough call could have gone either way.

Bah, height! What's height got to do with it!:D:laugh

Clarke slow as normal in ODi cricket. He's been so boring to watch when I've seen him in ODi cricket in the past few months. Ferguson looks good though. He's busy at the crease and you can tell he likes to get on with it and score at a decent rate.

Swanny on now, he won't be getting his full quota of 10 overs in I wouldn't reckon. Can't see him bowling in the last 2 overs.

Clarke has been very average against Rashid, for the best player of spin the amount of times hes hit it straight back to him is very poor. Ever since he became a better Test player his ODI game has dropped remarkably.

TBF Rashid has bowled really well though. Could of had Clarke there to if he had a 1st slip.

Hes bowled well but the guy with less experience (Ferguson) has been getting Rashid away fairly easily whereas Clarke continues to hit the fielders.

Well done that man Rashid. Excellent spell. Kiwi's doing well in the Twenty20!:)

Rashid continues to prove me right.

Make me a selector. :banana2

This is probably the slowest knock Ferguson has played in a while. He usually has a strike rate near 100. And the bear minimum Blewett was talking about is about all we will get at this rate.

This is really slow batting, but it's been a while since they went quick. Clarke is really slow.

Beautiful Anderson over!! This is Test match paced batting! Pressure building!

Now, it seems we will not even reach 250 :( these two are really slowing down :doh

Last 5 ODI first innings on this ground average 281. Australia need to use the powerplay soon.

Users who are viewing this thread