Australia vs England ODI Series - 7 matches - Sep 4 to Sep 20

We certainly have become boring during the opening stages. How I miss the days where Hayden and Gilly would flay attacks.

White finally hits one in the middle.

We certainly have become boring during the opening stages. How I miss the days where Hayden and Gilly would flay attacks.

White finally hits one in the middle.

Funny you say that. I always thought it unfair that they dropped Haydos from the Test side which automatically black listed him from ODI's too.. Then he goes and smashes everything all over the IPL..

Good tight overs from Broad...Sidebottom in....Watson looking really good! Good contest Sidebottom/Watson.

Funny you say that. I always thought it unfair that they dropped Haydos from the Test side which automatically black listed him from ODI's too.. Then he goes and smashes everything all over the IPL..

I thought his time was up in the Test arena, certainly could have offered something in the ODIs and definitely in the T20 WC. Main thing the selectors would have had on their minds is can Hayden make it to the 2011 WC which I don't believe he would have.

Nice shot White, looks to be warming to the task now.

Yep, some nice shots from White, especially that last four! Sidebottom hasn't quite got it together yet has he?

White's actually starting to look really good now. I hope he goes onto make a very big score here. I've always thought he was hard done by because he's always had to come in and smash it from ball one.

OMG does Hussain actually know nothing about Ferguson. He's been playing for six months now.

Edit: He doesn't know anything about Hopes either.

Sidey starting to lose it, 2 wides in a row. White definitely has his eye in, hope he goes onto make a 100 as it will be very entertaining.

Overrating Wright's bowling much?

Edit: They could well be.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is everything a bit subdued?? Come on crowd, this is England against the Aussies!! We have had a nice late-ish start so you should be awake and well.:) The fact that England are starting to leak runs won't help either! Jeez, another Sidey Widey. Okay Rashid to bowl. Looking forward to this!

Last edited by a moderator:
End of a pretty good powerplay, White struggling to find the singles but certainly finding the fence.

Rashid on, solid start so far, until that last ball which should have been put away.

Nick Knight :facepalm

Good start for Australia. Watson has looked very good all innings and White has looked fairly solid since his scratchy start.

White is lining up Rashid, I can see a 6 or a wicket coming. Just about getting away Collingwood who is proving to be a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread