Australia vs England ODI Series - 7 matches - Sep 4 to Sep 20

Colly, Colly, Colly......yes! Nice innings from Watson...bad way to get out!

Disappointing end to a good knock by Watson. Really should have gone on as he never looked troubled.

Nick Knight :facepalm

You don't like Nick Knight? One of the few Sky commentators I actually enjoy listening to.

Soft from Watson, but nice bowling from Colly. Like the way he bowls these little offie's, worked in the T20's and is now doing the job in the ODi's. Definitely looks a better option with the ball than Wright.

You don't like Nick Knight? One of the few Sky commentators I actually enjoy listening to.

Soft from Watson, but nice bowling from Colly. Like the way he bowls these little offie's, worked in the T20's and is now doing the job in the ODi's. Definitely looks a better option with the ball than Wright.

Not really but it's the comment he made about Alex Hales and how he appraoches his batting when long on and long off are back.

Wickets in hand I'd say Australia are looking towards 275+ at least.

Congrats to White, finally made a ODI 50. Apart from some nervous moments at the start he has looked very good and played some good shots. I'm so use to seeing him mistime a big shot so this is a refreshing change.

Good bowling this from Rashid (5-13) and Collingwod. Put the breaks on a bit....ooh is this out.....:eek: He's gone....don't the Aussies just love running between the wickets!!!!

This is quality stuff from Rashid. He seems to have improved his accuracy a heck of alot, and is bowling far fewer long-hops than he used to.

White looks like he's gone for me. 2nd run out for the Aussies. Awesome choice of tune as White's walking off; Shoot The Runner :D

When will they learn :facepalm Another good innings goes wasted, gutted it was White as I wanted to see him unleash.

Users who are viewing this thread