Australia vs England ODI Series - 7 matches - Sep 4 to Sep 20

Nevermind Victoria, White bats at 3 for my Lancs team on ICC and averages over 60 every season as well as averaging less than 20 with the ball. He's a complete legend.

Why was he even opening.. And White at 3?

Because he is an opener. He is the slowest batsman on earth, it's not like you are going to have him coming in down the order. Plus, we have no other openers, really. Clarke and Hussey could, but I doubt it. White is just plain ████, but Clarke should have stepped up and taken the responsibility and batted 3.

Yea Paine has opened for Tassie and Aus A. And we got absolutely nothing out of his innings today.
White looking very dodgy with his technique.

England should of opened the bowling with Sidebottom. I would of given him a good chance of getting Watson early. Anderson has been too far wide.

Nevermind Victoria, White bats at 3 for my Lancs team on ICC and averages over 60 every season as well as averaging less than 20 with the ball. He's a complete legend.

Forgot this was a video game.. :sarcasm

Paine opens for his domestic side doesn't he?

Yeah, but this isn't Tasmania v Victoria is it..? It's an ODI, in England, and only his second. Shouldn't have opened in my opinion.

Forgot this was a video game.. :sarcasm

Yeah, but this isn't Tasmania v Victoria is it..? It's an ODI, in England, and only his second. Shouldn't have opened in my opinion.

Why would it matter if it's only his second game.

Does open in OD though.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread