Australia

Just read that Ponting damaged the lcd tv in the dressing room after his run out yesterday.I hope action is taken against him and he is banned. Absolute disgraceful behavior by the Australians again.

You kididng or what :rolleyes Ponting has done inside the dressing room, nothing related to field. So, keep your mouth shut. You are the one who should be banned for speaking nonsense.

----------

Just read that Ponting damaged the lcd tv in the dressing room after his run out yesterday.I hope action is taken against him and he is banned. Absolute disgraceful behavior by the Australians again.

Seems, Indian players are totally aware of the word Behave. Give me a break ...

WC, destruction of property on the cricket ground forms a part of the ICC's code of conduct. Thus, Ponting will end up paying some part of his match fee. Don't think they'll ban him though.

WC, destruction of property on the cricket ground forms a part of the ICC's code of conduct. Thus, Ponting will end up paying some part of his match fee. Don't think they'll ban him though.

Ponting will pay fine but no ban. Ponting could have face ban if he would have done something at the ground, which is against ICC code of conduct.

Well it's not surprising. Ponting got run out by a minnow team that threw the ball accurately and dead on from 50m...

Not even he could do that so yeh..

Ban for damaging an LCD TV ?? Pathetic !

Ahh WC, still pretending to be Australian, I see. Just give it a rest already.

Ahh WC, still pretending to be Australian, I see. Just give it a rest already.

This World Cup season, we have others following the footsteps of WC. :yes

Acting to be English....Now that is pathetic.

facepalm_implied.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread