Story Australian Season 2006 (C2005)

looks like a strong south african lineup this time around

Cricket_60 said:
My comment: Smith should keep his mouth shut this time :)

Good start. The presentation is awsome so far :clap
He can't help it, he's just one of those kids at school looking for attention. I'm starting the 20/20 game today as a preview for tomorrows game. Highlights will come up at the end of every 5 overs (or when i can be stuffed).

Due to unforeseen circumstances the match did not strat yesterday, however it will start today. Again, please post your comments, even if its go aussies or proteas.

McGrath stays with wife, Symonds out with injury
00015746-image.jpg
One Day Superstar Andrew Symonds will miss the Pro20 clash against Sotuh Africa with a hip injury
Andrew Symonds will miss the Standard Bank Pro20 Match against South Africa through injury and Glenn McGrath will take no part in the ODI Series and indefinitely the Test Series too as his wife has had a reoccurence of Cancer and McGrath will wait with her while she is in hospital. McGrath has been replaced in the squad by Mick Lewis and Symonds loss opens the door for Victorian Cameron White.

South Africa Wins Toss
South Africa has won the toss and elected to bowl on a green pitch in Johannesburg. In the sides a surprise for Australia with big hitter Phil Jaques preferred to Simon Katich.

Attachments

• Toss.JPG
    Toss.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 43
  • Aussie Lineup.JPG
    Aussie Lineup.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 44
  • Sotuh Africa Lineup.JPG
    Sotuh Africa Lineup.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 43
Polock and Ntini to open for Proteas as Gilchrist goes attacking early.
Pictured are(top to bottom): Players getting ready, Pollock rubbing the ball in a nice little area and Gilchrist smashing a skillful sweep for four.

Attachments

• Getting Ready.JPG
    Getting Ready.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Pollock.JPG
    Pollock.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Gilchrist Sweeps a four.JPG
    Gilchrist Sweeps a four.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 39
Jaques falls early!!! Out LBW To Pollock!
Phil Jaques has fallen early to Shaun Pollock after playing a ball quite badly, and South Africa gets the early breakthorugh.

Attachments

• Jaques Out lbw.JPG
    Jaques Out lbw.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Jaques Dissapointed.JPG
    Jaques Dissapointed.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Ponting comes in.JPG
    Ponting comes in.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Bad News guys, a power out has set me back to be forced to start again, I will still get Jaques out, not necessarily LBW though so the scorecard may not be consistent with that, I will save each over from now on though.

Nice to see the replies increasing with this story

Top stuff :clap Unlucky about the black out.

I will try to make up for all of the time lost yesterday today by doing the whole match if possible. I will try not to autoplay since it's Twenty20 anyway. I will start the game again this time hopefully south africa will choose to bowl so I can start quickly, I will be starting quite early so hopefully I will get some replies later in the day.

Gilchrist smashing Ntini and Pollock around the ground!
Gilchrist is having a ball out there, hitting sixes and fours off both opening bowlers! He is causing plenty of trouble for both bowlers!
Pictured: (top to bottom) Ntini gets ready to bowl, Gilchrist smashes a six and the umpire signals six!

Attachments

• Ntini.JPG
    Ntini.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Gilchrist smashes a six.JPG
    Gilchrist smashes a six.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Umpy says 6.JPG
    Umpy says 6.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 26
Ntini Claims Gilchrist!​
Adam Gilchrist has been caught by Dipenaar off the bowling of Makhaya Ntini as Australia loses another opener. Pictured are: Gilchrist attempts to smash the ball, Dipenaar catches him and Ntini celebrates!

Attachments

• Gilchrist is out.JPG
    Gilchrist is out.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Caught Gilly.JPG
    Caught Gilly.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Ntini Celbrates Gilchrist.JPG
    Ntini Celbrates Gilchrist.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread