Story Australian Season 2006 (C2005)

I'm gonna autoplay a bit to get this twenty20 game finished as I didn't think it would take this long to play and I'm falling well behind the actual tour, plus I have less time during the week to play.

Aussies Win in thriller!
Not even a miscommunication from Ricky Ponting causing Damien Martyn to be bowled in the final over could help South Africa as it failed to chase the required 154 runs to be defeated by the bell.

Attachments

• Aus Scorecard.JPG
    Aus Scorecard.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 53
  • SAF Scorecard.JPG
    SAF Scorecard.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Worm.JPG
    Worm.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 49
Aussies Lose Ponting​
078610news.jpg
Ricky Ponting at Training earlier in the week
Ricky Ponting has been ruled out of at least the first 3 ODIs against South Africa, possibly the entire series for an abdominal strain meaning that Adam Gilchrist will captain the side in his absence. Victorian batsmen Brad Hodge has been drafted into the side in his absence.

Smith Wins Toss​
Graeme Smith has won the toss and elected to bowl on a green pitch at Johannesburg. The Aussies have named Phil Jaques as their opener for the match with Simon Katich at Number 3.

Attachments

• Toss.JPG
    Toss.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Aussie Lineup.JPG
    Aussie Lineup.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 42
  • South Africa Lineup.JPG
    South Africa Lineup.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 37
Jaques Attacking Early!
Phil Jaques is showing why he was selected with some attacking early on in the match.

Attachments

• Pollock Warms Up.JPG
    Pollock Warms Up.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Jaques hits a six.JPG
    Jaques hits a six.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Jaques gets ready.JPG
    Jaques gets ready.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 33
Good stuff from Jaques. Even better stuff not picking Hodge.

Cricket_60 said:
Good stuff from Jaques. Even better stuff not picking Hodge.
Hodgey isn't too popular?
Will try to play a bit but won't be posting much today, I'm a bit busy, but will have some time tomorrow

Short Leg said:
No way Hodgey is a legend and what's even better is that he's a Victorian. You blokes are just jealous.
Don't worry mate, Hodgey will play the tests. I'm trying to play a bit now, I will only play as many matches as required (if a team wins the first 3 matches there will be no last two games)

Short Leg said:
No way Hodgey is a legend and what's even better is that he's a Victorian. You blokes are just jealous.
And he will stay a victorian!

Users who are viewing this thread