Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

Gurjot95

National Board President
Currently Aussies being treated to rains here

I will go to practice game as well and try capture some stuff if allowed to take my mobile in there. The ground is like 1 km from my home.
I am afraid that mobile is not allowed, not even binoculars. But will be good if they changed the rule.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
100 for Katich. It's meant to be Mitchell Johnson that's playing right? It says Matt Johnston is playing on the cricinfo match page.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Katich and Watson played really well, Ponting is settling down.
Hell of a match for Indian bowlers.:p

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
100 for Katich. It's meant to be Mitchell Johnson that's playing right? It says Matt Johnston is playing on the cricinfo match page.

Yes it's defiantly Mitchell Johnson. It's just a mix up, there is three players in the Western Australian squad with similar names Mitchell Johnson, Matt Johnston & Michael Johnson. :D

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
If I were the President I would be PO'd

haha lol:laugh

Pragyan Ojha bowled really well but he needs to get wickets.
And What can we expect form our pace attack except Zaheer who'll be able to give us some breakthroughs. Sreesanth isn't looking good atleast in this match but he'd my choice over Ishant if we're going to play only 2 seamers. Ojha showed some guts but he needs to pick wickets.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
What can we expect form our pace attack

Or what could you expect from BCCI for preparing such pitches in India which is not helping India to produce good pace bowlers. India has conditions like Pakistan in north and conditions like Srilanka in south but the bowlers India produces is not even half in ability of Pakistani and Srilanka bowlers. What the hell is MRF pace foundation doing in Bangalore? How many bowlers did they produce? A world richest cricket board could set 10-15 pace academies for different regions/zones of India but then they have got better work to do like IPL. It is not possible that a country can only have batting talent and they win everything with it.
Out of topic Indian batsman did majority of job in 2003 world cup for India and because of bowlers India lost the final even before they came to bat. Now then after 8 good years same bowler (Zaheer and Nehra) are going to bowl in world cup 2011 for India. In the period of eight years a world?s richest board could not produce two world class pace bowlers from a country with such population.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I think they've bowled brilliantly, if it was their intention to make North look like the best batsman in the team.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Or what could you expect from BCCI for preparing such pitches in India which is not helping India to produce good pace bowlers. India has conditions like Pakistan in north and conditions like Srilanka in south but the bowlers India produces is not even half in ability of Pakistani and Srilanka bowlers. What the hell is MRF pace foundation doing in Bangalore? How many bowlers did they produce? A world richest cricket board could set 10-15 pace academies for different regions/zones of India but then they have got better work to do like IPL. It is not possible that a country can only have batting talent and they win everything with it.
Out of topic Indian batsman did majority of job in 2003 world cup for India and because of bowlers India lost the final even before they came to bat. Now then after 8 good years same bowler (Zaheer and Nehra) are going to bowl in world cup 2011 for India. In the period of eight years a world?s richest board could not produce two world class pace bowlers from a country with such population.

Its been raining in Chandigarh for last 3 months and its hardly any preparation for creating wickets. I expect same one in Mohali as the curator their also has said same thing.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I'm not sure if you can use the "under-prepared" excuse if the wicket turns out to be flat and slow.

TumTum

International Cricketer
I think they've bowled brilliantly, if it was their intention to make North look like the best batsman in the team.

North is pretty good against spin, like he showed in the Ashes. He will have a good tour here and book himself for the Ashes probably :mad:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
This is an evil ploy by Dhoni to lure the Australian team management into a false sense of security regarding North's form. Now he will definitely play and India can already pencil in a wicket. Good plan, MS :spy.

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
It would not be that flat wicket as well when you add Indian bowling in the mix. Wait till Aussies bowl and bowl out BP XI for 200 on same pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread