Bangladesh in Sri Lanka

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Whats that to mean ?
They wont be able to win from here and neither will they be able to draw it.

Only thing that can save them is the rain.

pest

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a weak Banga side and their record in test cricket needs to be looked at waste of time although they need competition. This is from a Sri Lankan fan say no more!

pest

Whats your opinion of this Banga tour? I am a Sri Lankan supporter as well feeling my way around the new forum.

pest

Nuffa just making friends and feeling my way around as all new to me this forum. Sri Lankan supporter but and unbiased one hopefully.

pest

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
Malinga has 4 in like 6 overs already.

I say they should ban slinging actions.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Bangladesh seem to be going backwards. It's a shame, they made so much progress in the World Cup.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Its a complete different game.... the cant concentrate in the test arena with the ODI's they are able to get away with it occasionally

pest

School Cricketer
banged out

Malinga has 4 in like 6 overs already.

I say they should ban slinging actions.

Mate you go on to ban everyone with a different action we will be watching boring and ridiculous cricket. Thommo had a slingy action like Malinga and everone was complaining now its Malinga. Time for other countries to produce real surprise packets or shut up.

The end result is to get and even comp. between bat and ball otherwise the batters will go on for ever and people would get bored with test cricket.

This Banga side is crap anyway. Murali will get the world record but you got to question the opposition? I suppose nothing he can do but bowl he doesn't set the schedule.

Pest

cricphan

School Cricketer
Bangladesh whacked . They seem to keep their worst for sri-lanka.

:D

irottev

School Cricketer
You only have 7 posts pest, so i'll excuse you for not getting my usual sense of humour.

I feel bad for Bangladesh. They're really getting rooted.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Sri Lanka is just a good team. They really play well at their home grounds. So it's no surprise for me that the matches are turning into this way.

Users who are viewing this thread