Bangladesh in Sri Lanka

cricphan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You only have 7 posts pest, so i'll excuse you for not getting my usual sense of humour.

I feel bad for Bangladesh. They're really getting rooted.

what's the connexion ? between number of posts and sense of humour , i mean .

:D:D

jk

;)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I am of the opinion that Bangladesh should stop playing test cricket against the stronger teams.
Maybe they can continue to do so against India[they did exceptionally well in the recently concluded test series].

Nishant12

School Cricketer
I am of the opinion that Bangladesh should stop playing test cricket against the stronger teams.
Maybe they can continue to do so against India[they did exceptionally well in the recently concluded test series].

Bangladesh need to learn to play against the better teams if they, themselves are gonna get better. You cant just play against the Netherlands or Canada etc all the time , beat them and then expect everyone to say that you are good now....They need to perform well against the better teams and learn from their mistakes. if they are not gonna learn (which they obviously havent done frm the first test match), it doesnt matter who you play against...you will always remain a minnow.

As for he india comment.....:mad:

pest

School Cricketer

Yes hard one! If they stop against the tougher sides then they will not get better on the other hand you wonder if it creates a false sense of security for the opposition. If Sri Lanka get complacent they might get their backsides kicked by Australia in the up coming tour.

All these records and stats are very unfair to the early generation this is making a mockery of the game.:mad

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Sri Lanka were similarly pathetic when they came into test cricket. I think Bangladesh should continue playing in this form. And the reason India did not beat them as convincingly is because we don't have a fast fast bowler like Malinga. Obviously the pace is causing them trouble.

kookaburra69

International Coach
Bangladesh have really disapointed me this series,i was looking forward to some good proformances in this game but Sangakkara batted brilliantly and Malinga and Murli bowled awesomly,but at least Ashraful and Rahim have put together a 50 partnership which is just lower than their first innings total.

Nishant12

School Cricketer
Bangladesh have really disapointed me this series,i was looking forward to some good proformances in this game but Sangakkara batted brilliantly and Malinga and Murli bowled awesomly,but at least Ashraful and Rahim have put together a 50 partnership which is just lower than their first innings total.

i dont think its good enough for bangladesh to put on a fighting performance in the second innings after messing up the first innings so badly. They make the same mistakes in every match and its now that sort of time where bangladesh dont really deserve much credit for some spirited comebacks by a few players.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Current match situation.

Currentmatch.jpg

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Current partnership 163 runs, 46.1 overs, RR: 3.53 (Mohammad Ashraful 79, Mushfiqur Rahim 75)

I hope they both get hundreads and a great partnership, and please don't throw your wicket away after getting a 100 or something, because you have put so much effort in it! Please salve some pride from the series East-Pakistan :upray (:D) :happy

pest

School Cricketer
Sri Lanka were similarly pathetic when they came into test cricket. I think Bangladesh should continue playing in this form. And the reason India did not beat them as convincingly is because we don't have a fast fast bowler like Malinga. Obviously the pace is causing them trouble.

Not quite right they were nothing like the Bangas they had some awesome players. Before they got test status they used to play India in some tournament of which the name slips me. They used to do very well and have beaten India on a few occassions. A lot of the test playing nations used to tour on and unofficial basis and get a good run for their money. The only thing that they failed to do was register wins on a regular level when they entered the big stage.

Having said all that the Bangas should be given a bit more time and in turn they will have to start coming good very soon or face demotion.

Sri Lanka have done very well but I still reckon they have a long way to go as most of their wins are on home turf.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Magnificent hundred by Ashraful :clap Current partnership is now 180 :hpraise

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Shahadat Hossain is run out. Sri Lanka has won the match by an innings and 90 runs and also won the Test series.

But still a good fightback of Ashraful and Rahim.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Good knock by Ashraful and Rahim, I don't know why Mashud was in this team in place of him, he's a good young keeper-batsmen.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Better second inns dig but that top order still let Bangladesh down again. Good knock from Ashraful and Rahim just too bad they couldn't do it when the game was even.

Users who are viewing this thread