Bangladesh tour of England, May-July 2010

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
1st 2 tour matches are kinda insulting!

Not really, I'm sure it is only done to provide Bangladesh with cricket one way or another. Surely it's better to have games ready on standby than try and arrange something last minute?

And I seriously doubt anyone other than the Bangladeshi board set those contingencies up, do you think the ECB would be so rude?!?!?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
1st off chilll. 2nd, we already done talkin about it. and lastly never did i mention ECB anywhere in this thread?

Owzat

International Coach
1st off, who says I wasn't 'chilled', 2nd off so you decide when discussion is "over" ?, and 3rd off, where did I say you had mentioned the ECB?!?! :D

Sounds more like you've got your knickers in a knot

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, I reckon the first Day Night test is scheduled in this series IINW.

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Great. they're playing equal number of Tour matches and International matches:laugh

P

pcfan123

Source please, I hope they play it, even if it is just a one time experiment it will give Test cricket lots of media

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I read it got called off long time ago, on one of those Day/Night test match thread..

khalek

Panel of Selectors
It's just not gonna work, this day night test thingy. Playing with the pink ball is so gay, may be they should try it in women's cricket :p

Surrey vs. Bangladeshis today, should be a good warm up for Bangladesh if the wicket is bouncy at the Oval.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Surrey 135/6, looks like it's a seaming wicket and Bangladesh have gone with 4 seamers and so far all have impressed except Shahadat.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Shiz the tour match started already? I didnt even know about this

It's just not gonna work, this day night test thingy. Playing with the pink ball is so gay, may be they should try it in women's cricket :p
So pretty much what you're sayin is that D/N test wont work because of the COLOR PINK? Ah! I see.

NFL players wear all kinda pink gears for breast cancer for over a month. I am pretty sure they're as manly as men can get...

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

LOl Bdesh played with 4 quickies.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
No I mean imagine a fast bowler running in with a pink ball and trying to be aggressive, it just doesn't look right imo and it's totally GAY and against the ethics of test cricket.

And wearing pink is a totally different thing, Middlesex have a pink OD kit I think and I am sure the NFL players don't play with pink football.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Great stuff by Jahurul Islam, looks a good aggressive player and Ashraful seems to be in decent form, I just hope he carries it to the test matches.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bangladesh is a good test nation with likes of Iqbal and Rahim rising for each occasion.

Shakib and Ashraful if play to their potential then they will be a good batting unit.. Bowling is still patchy

Users who are viewing this thread