Bangladesh tour of England, May-July 2010

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No I mean imagine a fast bowler running in with a pink ball and trying to be aggressive, it just doesn't look right imo and it's totally GAY and against the ethics of test cricket.

And wearing pink is a totally different thing, Middlesex have a pink OD kit I think and I am sure the NFL players don't play with pink football.

Lol :facepalm

I hope this isn't a serious post.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
It's a good chance for Mushfiq to gain some experience at captaincy. Robiul has been really impressive so far and Ashraful's looking very good as well. I hope Imrul keeps failing, he sucks, averages 13 in 11 tests, that's horrible for an opening batsman.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Still, we need to look at the positives: Shahadat, Ashraful, and Robiul played well. Besides, they did'nt have Shakib and Tamim:crying.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Still, we need to look at the positives: Shahadat, Ashraful, and Robiul played well. Besides, they did'nt have Shakib and Tamim:crying.
Come on, even though shakib and tamim were not playing you shouldn't lose to an Essex B team (as King Pietersen said).

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Batting-wise the Essex were pretty strong but they were inexperienced in the bowling, that's terrible stuff from Bangladesh even though Shakib and Tamim were missing.

WTF is the fatass Imrul Kayes doing in the side? He can't stop failing and Abdur Razzak is not even ODI quality nowadays.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
They should bring back Enamul Haque jnr.

D

Dutch

Many teams need time to adjust to English conditions, especially this early in the season.

P

pcfan123

Many teams need time to adjust to English conditions, especially this early in the season.

Its Bangladesh, they need to do a hell of a lot more than that to stand a chance.

Bangla are in for a much more clinical and brutal ass kicking this time, mostly due to the conditions and that we will probably be at full strength this time.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Ya. Few of them already got sick. Shakib got chicken pox. Tour hasn't even started. And on top of that Eng just won a WC, full of confidence!

England's way of replying to all that hot and humid weather they went though

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Without Shakib, Bangladesh can't even take 10 England wickets in a match and lack of Tamim at the top might mean Imrul Kayes and Jahurul will open, Jahurul might just get some runs and Imrul will fail for sure which means there will be a massive collapse in the batting. Having said that, there's still 9 days to go before the 1st test but I don't think chickenpox heals that fast.

Also, Pietersen's is in great form this time around and I don't left-arm spin will trouble him at all.

Users who are viewing this thread