Bangladesh Tour of the West Indies 2009

Numayer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Bangladesh Cant win this.....dude they cant win against any time.....my school team plays better then them

First of all Bangladesh will INSHALLAH win this one and by chance if they cant then we will beat you guys without much hassle coz in Bangladesh we have got some quality players

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like there is going to be a long rain delay.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It would be funny if rain ruins the whole match. Then the boycott actually didn't have it's effect at all.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh plays all of its cricket as if its playing T20 match.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Bad news. Apologies for jinxing it - I had just said "back to normal" a few minutes back, but the weather's taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of minutes. It's a steady drizzle, and the covers are coming on now.

way to go!!!! :mad:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
They usually have kits with just a number on the back since the names aren't necessary as long as the player is assigned a number.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
thats how it works? i thought they usally make the kit, name and the #s that the player wishes to wear. and hang em on their lockers. and when the players opens up the locker, it shines up all bright and everything.. (ok thats in movies only)

P

pcfan123

thats how it works? i thought they usally make the kit, name and the #s that the player wishes to wear. and hang em on their lockers. and when the players opens up the locker, it shines up all bright and everything.. (ok thats in movies only)

you forgot the beautiful girl who usually blows them a kiss from the crowd right before they hit the winning runs.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
:mad:

Why didn't they select Pascal and McClean. Oh well atleast Roach is playing.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
you forgot the beautiful girl who usually blows them a kiss from the crowd right before they hit the winning runs.

or flash them 2 huge 6s in the middle of the game (feel like posting the video from youtube! :p)

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh 121/5 :(

It's not looking good, btw why is Shakib batting at six. He should be in the top 5.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh wanted to play against Gayle and Chanderpaul. Well they will loose by innings against these guys. :p

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
121-6 at lunch, Shakib out for 21 to Kemar Roach who picked up his first test wicket with that dismissal. It sounded like a gooden to, he bounced him out.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
If Pascal and McClean had played, I would have expected every single Bangladeshi to have been bounced out.

Users who are viewing this thread