Bangladesh Tri-Series

lol yeah but that time bangladesh wasn't a test playing nation...:D:p

If I'm not wrong,they had been offered by the ICC to play.I really dont know what took place in the BCB then,but they came out and politely said 'NO'.

well who knows but there is a bad news for bangladesh... shakib cannot play this series he has academic exams... i think raqibul hasan will replace him...

?????

Academics,hmmm.

When Parthiv Patel was playing for India,his state allowed him to give the academics at his convenience.

Or maybe he wants to be more focused on the academics?

Surely its difficult to juggle 6-7 hours of cricket practice a day and studying 6-7 hours and having a social life of any sort.

Come on Pakistan
they have this in the bag, and why in the world does pakistan vs bangladesh have to happen when my exams start??!!

i say salman butt will be man of the series for pakistan
ganguly for india
sakib ul hasan for bangladesh

When these matches will happen Euro 2008 will start one day earlier.

The Euro begins on 7th and this series on the 8th. Most of the ratings will go the Euro only. Oh,this series would be telecast live by Nimbus,not clashing with ESS [Euro 2008]

Indian Team annonced

Mahendra Singh Dhoni (capt and wk), Yuvraj Singh (vice-captain), Robin Uthappa, Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Sreesanth, Ishant Sharma, Praveen Kumar, RP Singh, Piyush Chawla, Pragyan Ojha

Surprise exclusion is that of Dinesh Karthik,but i guess he will be back-up just in case anything happens to Dhoni.Good to see Dadaji out.

Users who are viewing this thread