Bangladesh Tri-Series

Habibul Bashar and Khaled Mashud are as good as reitred.Yes,i agree that Mohd.Ashraful has to go.The other good choices are Tamim Iqbal,Shahriar Nafees or Mashrafe Mortaza.

icyman added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Ashraful was only given the captaincy cause he is supposedly the senior-most in the team.

well yeah true ashraful is the most experienced in the current line up... but look at his average 2 years ago it was 16, now its 22... he's been playing for 7 years already but no consistency at all...

mashrafe can't be captain he looks weak and tired all the time... tamim is too young, nafees is only good against zimbabwe and ireland... aftab is irresponsible so the whole Bangladesh team need to learn some techniques and improve a lot...

I don't see how Pakistan or Bangladesh can win this, unless Pakistan play smart cricket, strategize well, play to their strength, and look to dehumanize India - and of course, if their players are in form, we're in for a contest.

i think pakistan will win against india and bangladesh and will lose to india in the finals...

Lets just say it will rain in all matches

Rain is possible,it has been raining quite heavily in the country over the last few days.

And khalek,who is a good captain for Bangladesh,coz half the team can't hold their places.A young Tamim could be a gamble,but if it pays off,there is nothing like it.

Well now any series in Asia versus Asian teams India is the supreme power here and because of IPL stocks of talented players have come.So now Bangladesh you won't get a world Cup 07 fluke once again.

I hope not.Even if they do manage it,they should play responsibly.
The Asia Cup could be shortened to just have a triangular between India,Sri Lanka and Pakistan if Bangla don't impove.

And khalek,who is a good captain for Bangladesh,coz half the team can't hold their places.A young Tamim could be a gamble,but if it pays off,there is nothing like it.

true... because of this Bangladesh have lost all the fame they earned in the WC07... i seriously think tamim cant be captain because he is too young... after 2 more years we can give it a thought but not now... i would say shakib might do a better job as a captain...

They should replace Bangladesh with Sri Lanka - then we might be in for a contest.

hope sachin and sourav open in asia cup for us

Jit added 6 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

hope sachin and sourav open in asia cup for us and in this series

mate how can they replace bangladesh if bangladesh itself is hosting the series...

In 1998,Bangladesh hosted the ICC Knockout Championship without playing in it. :p

There is talk of Sachin-Sourav opening.I think the selectors will retain the same side from Australia.Tendulakr might be rested.

Users who are viewing this thread