Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EA ICC Cricket World Cup England 1999

• Brian Lara Cricket 1999

• Total voters

ved_

International Coach
There used to be a game called 'Last Man Standing' on the BBC games page a few years ago. It was, undoubtedly on of the best games I had played. Looking at games like C07 and AC09 nowadays, that game is godlike.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Don Bradman Cricket 2014 :p:p

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
'EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 2005'. The first and best game for me. Hopefully 'Don Bradman Cricket 14'.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes Cricket 09, but only with the patch-updates.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Updated the index and added a poll. :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
DBC 14 all the way for me, it felt and does feel like a complete game to me on the PS4. I've played a lot of AC09 which was my old favourite especially after the beta patches on PC, Cricket 07 was fun to play and had so many games on it on PS2 and PC but always felt that the latter BLC 07 was a better game.

I'm yet to try DBC 17, have held back buying it due to the career stats bug thing as career mode is a major point of interest for me. Once it's fixed will hopefully be buying it.

D

Deleted member 46200

DBC 14 all the way for me, it felt and does feel like a complete game to me on the PS4. I've played a lot of AC09 which was my old favourite especially after the beta patches on PC, Cricket 07 was fun to play and had so many games on it on PS2 and PC but always felt that the latter BLC 07 was a better game.

I'm yet to try DBC 17, have held back buying it due to the career stats bug thing as career mode is a major point of interest for me. Once it's fixed will hopefully be buying it.
I feel you should have two polls as cricket management games are different and offer a different gaming perspective.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Super Nintendo had a game called Super International Cricket. It was so bad in some ways and great in others. Still play it on the emulator today...

Users who are viewing this thread