Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

I cannot believe the people on here complaining about what Ross has given us, grow up and be thankful your getting anything, love the vid Ross, look forward to next week.

I cannot believe the people on here complaining about what Ross has given us, grow up and be thankful your getting anything, love the vid Ross, look forward to next week.

It's 2013 and the world is so full of technology like the internet that us human can not wait for anything these days but yeah you are right.

I'd like to tell something to Ross in the context of the replays in BARS/3rd umpire decision for a run out/ caught behind/ anything for that matter. We've been seeing in the previous games (I'm sorry I compared DB14 to the rest of them, but they're the only reference points available to us) that the sequence of the wicket keeper clipping the bails off would be shown so many times (and also, the same number of times on every single occasion), even if he's out by a mile, or it's a close call.

We certainly don't want to see the slow-mo sequence playing forward and reverse infinite number of times, when we get to see what's happening in one go, and ending up skipping the slow-mo...

If it's a close call, we won't mind if the third umpire takes so long, but otherwise, it's ridiculous to see the ball-hitting-the-stumps sequence when the batsman's out by a mile... Hope you get my point. I'm at a personal low for the last few days, and that's been reflected in my clumsy English :( (and blindly following one's request to put a dot b/w you & tube while giving the link...)

I'd like to tell something to Ross in the context of the replays in BARS/3rd umpire decision for a run out/ caught behind/ anything for that matter. We've been seeing in the previous games (I'm sorry I compared DB14 to the rest of them, but they're the only reference points available to us) that the sequence of the wicket keeper clipping the bails off would be shown so many times (and also, the same number of times on every single occasion), even if he's out by a mile, or it's a close call.

We certainly don't want to see the slow-mo sequence playing forward and reverse infinite number of times, when we get to see what's happening in one go, and ending up skipping the slow-mo...

If it's a close call, we won't mind if the third umpire takes so long, but otherwise, it's ridiculous to see the ball-hitting-the-stumps sequence when the batsman's out by a mile... Hope you get my point. I'm at a personal low for the last few days, and that's been reflected in my clumsy English :( (and blindly following one's request to put a dot b/w you & tube while giving the link...)

None of what we have shown are cut-scenes (except the umpire) and I completely understand that your only reference is the previous games.

You would only have BARS on close calls as you or the AI would not challenge the umpires call unless it was close.

Hope you have a happier weekend! :)

Biggs would lovely in those, I think you mean.
Biggs would look lovely in those. PS Dutch I thought you were my teacher.:rolleyes

Biggs would lovely in those......

.......good job that place is moderated so well.....

......the mind boggles.....

I can honestly say that we do not have the features listed on the Officially Official Ashes forums... we prefer to play cricket with our pants on.

Biggs will be changing his pants now:D after seeing this trailer and putting a tag named DB14 hurray!

I can honestly say that we do not have the features listed on the Officially Official Ashes forums... we prefer to play cricket with our pants on.

I think I see how Mike is going to get out of his...we have more features than DB...comment.....kitchens, shoes, handbags, hotpants....the list goes on....

Last edited by a moderator:
None of what we have shown are cut-scenes (except the umpire) and I completely understand that your only reference is the previous games.

You would only have BARS on close calls as you or the AI would not challenge the umpires call unless it was close.

Hope you have a happier weekend! :)

Ross is there ever an occasion in wher we the human loose a review?

As in is there a way in which we may be given out but dont no if we have actually hit it or not?

Users who are viewing this thread