Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

I think Blocker and I got off on the wrong foot as it's become a bit of a habit for me to get my retaliation in first... I come here to be entertained and I hope occasionally be entertaining, not to be angry.

The fact you stick around is proof enough you get it and give a sh%t. Moreso the passion you employ occasionally...

If anyone logs in to post after seeing a screenshot or video and the first thing they think is "ROSS IS TRYING TO FOOL US" they haven't been here for a year since this journey began... He's been totally upfront, honest and never minced words. The fact the product looks and sounds pretty good, probably just means it's going to at least... look and sound pretty good.

We'll know how it plays soon...

EDIT:

...well actually Matt will.

Last edited:
If nothing else, and call me whatever you like, plenty do, it is irrefutable that I do listen and have a track record of actually implementing public/fan requested elements into our previous games via patch and DLC.
Seriously, if anyone needs proof - online saving. Not really thought of previously, the other guys told us it wasn't possible - we mention it for this game, boom, it's in the game.

Seriously, if anyone needs proof - online saving. Not really thought of previously, the other guys told us it wasn't possible - we mention it for this game, boom, it's in the game.

Ooh I don't ever remember saying it wasn't *possible*. I said that we couldn't come up with a good way of doing it...

...it's okay, Chief. I remembered. *hugs*

Ooh I don't ever remember saying it wasn't *possible*. I said that we couldn't come up with a good way of doing it...
My write up of the IC2010 preview day at Trickstar included a line calling online saving an 'understandable omission' based on discussing it with them at the time.

So 'the other guys' being Trickstar in general, not AC13.

My write up of the IC2010 preview day at Trickstar included a line calling online saving an 'understandable omission' based on discussing it with them at the time.

So 'the other guys' being Trickstar in general, not AC13.

You can count everyone who worked on any of the games 2007-2013. I'm very much looking forwards to finding out how it can be done!\

My two favourite sports are Cricket and Rugby Union, and I've long been resigned to the fact that I won't get a good gaming experience out of either, because the devs don't care.

And then I found this forum and read a lot of Ross' posts. I am extremely grateful to have someone bringing this sort of dedication to cricket game development. I can't wait to play this game, and really want it to be a success. If I sometimes query something I've seen or read, the main aim is to try and understand more, or help to make it be an even better game.

And that's why I think it's hugely important the next release of CA allows for a Harlequin-patterned cap.

I imagine because it requires a large amount of unique data between two unique consoles in two unique locations in one central location at a specific point in time... potentially between tens of thousands of users.

They have a cannon at the BigAnt office, there's the easy workaround for that right there.

I'm just curious as to whether it's the whole unicorn or just the horn. Either way I can see PETA getting involved.

Either way I can see PETA getting involved.
Well Ross is a vegetarian, so perhaps it's like a carbon offset thing?

Why is online saving so hard to implement? I'm very curious to hear why.
I'd guess because it means the server needs to be more involved in matches. Whereas right now I think most online services basically just deal with creating the connection between the two end users and most of it goes directly between the two peers. Online saving means bringing the server into that.

Synthetic Unicorn Extract?

Users who are viewing this thread