Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

I don't think this was answered in the huge amount of replies here. But yes there are extra colours for extra deliveries.

As for the colours, I got informed of them yesterday, I believe black, orange and pink are 3 of the other colours. Can't remember the other and not even sure if I'm 100% with those. :p (although black is definitely one of them).

Just curiosity, what happens if we bowl endless wides and noballs?

Just curiosity, what happens if we bowl endless wides and noballs?
'Extra' balls aren't shown. Only legal. The actual extra deliveries was surrounding the ability to be able to set a maximum of 10 ball overs in DBCA.

If he could run 2s in and around the 30 yard circle (due to the slowness of fielders), I am sure he could have had easy 2s to keep the strike when it went down to third man

Please look at the situation objectively. No point in wearing rose tinted glasses.

agreed that criticism is necessary but without attacking.(personally i care about imp things and not the pesky ones but fine if it bothers some one)like some one (i think blocker)mentioned about the distance of lofted shots.that is a good point(you can debate the ball physics).BUT I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT.are you trying to tell that you just cant play any shot behind square on either side?really?in every pathetic cricket game so far you could play the ball to fine leg.so there can't be an invisible screen here that just stops the ball from going behind square.so if your not just looking to mindlessly rant then you might atleast get your point across better so we can know what you think is wrong or what you don't like.
although its just a graphic for wagon wheel not focussing on gameplay in general.

Last edited:
Mikey/hbk...do you guys tend to play test matches more than odis?

Get that feeling from the videos released so far and the game scenarios you guys talk about.
Apologies for missing this one earlier too.

But yes Test is at the moment the 'more played' match type. It's the default option for us and also the best thing in terms of testing what you want as you don't face the option of restricted overs potentially ending what you want to test for, if that makes sense!

That said, have played every match type so far too. Was doing quite a few T10's and 20's on Friday (trying to help get that 50 Wagon Wheel...I failed:noway).

HBK, the batting has been talked about a lot. Can you talk about bowling in the game, like how good you are so on...:spy

HBK, the batting has been talked about a lot. Can you talk about bowling in the game, like how good you are so on...:spy
Describing bowling is kind of tough in all honesty. A lot of it is definitely a 'feel' thing.

I'm neither good nor great at it. Again, I am still really learning everything about the game so I'm still learning myself about the best lines and lengths to bowl to nab wickets.

But it does feel good and the feeling of taking a wicket after working at a batsmen definitely gives that nice gratifying feeling that you get in real life.

Last edited:
HBK

Appreciate the bowling info. Can you shed any light on how much ball maintenance (calm down children) is needed to get reverse swing?

Apologies for missing this one earlier too.

But yes Test is at the moment the 'more played' match type. It's the default option for us and also the best thing in terms of testing what you want as you don't face the option of restricted overs potentially ending what you want to test for, if that makes sense!

That said, have played every match type so far too. Was doing quite a few T10's and 20's on Friday (trying to help get that 50 Wagon Wheel...I failed:noway).

Thank you...follow up question...:p why is it so hard to score a 50? Do you guys play in hard mode most of the times?

Looking great, saw 4 pics in the first few pages - there aren't anymore are there? Can't be bothered going through 20 pages! :p

Just been watching t20 between England and the colonials. It's was funny seein a ball smashed down the ground straight to long on who stopped it on the boundary for 1. And then a batsman hitting the ball to square leg only 20 yards and scampering for 2 as wicketkeeper fielded the ball. Big wheel was right all along, these things do happen in cricket!!!!

Imagine that!! Boy some people sure where wrong slating Ross and the team!!! Lmao

Great work big ant. Looking forward to playing forward while going forward in my career!!!

Describing bowling is kind of tough in all honesty. A lot of it is definitely a 'feel' thing.

I'm neither good nor great at it. Again, I am still really learning everything about the game so I'm still learning myself about the best lines and lengths to bowl to nab wickets.

But it does feel good and the feeling of taking a wicket after working at a batsmen definitely gives that nice gratifying feeling that you get in real life.

Thanks for the replay HBK.:thumbs
One question I have as you guys have been playing test matches the most and let's be honest real cricket.
Have you been hit all over the park from the start, I thought ic2010 got it right for about 10 or 15 overs then the ai would just play stupid shots that went for 4 or 6 or out. I hope when picking a defence batsman like cook feels different to say a attack batsman like say Watson or Warner/Gayle. Thanks.:spy

HBK

Appreciate the bowling info. Can you shed any light on how much ball maintenance (calm down children) is needed to get reverse swing?
I haven't really gone far enough into games as of yet to really grasp that feature.
Thank you...follow up question...:p why is it so hard to score a 50? Do you guys play in hard mode most of the times?
It's not that it's 'so hard' to score a 50, it's just that we're not testing TO score a 50. You obviously test for as many variables as possible, but the aim when playing isn't just to score as many runs as possible. It's to try and do as much as possible and find the kinks in the game to report back on.

Also, I'm using the aggressive shot far too much. :p (Old cricket game habits die hard - and are punished just as hard in this one!)
Thanks for the replay HBK.:thumbs
One question I have as you guys have been playing test matches the most and let's be honest real cricket.
Have you been hit all over the park from the start, I thought ic2010 got it right for about 10 or 15 overs then the ai would just play stupid shots that went for 4 or 6 or out. I hope when picking a defence batsman like cook feels different to say a attack batsman like say Watson or Warner/Gayle. Thanks.:spy
I think I mentioned the other day that the AI vs AI test match I had play one day went at about 3 runs an over.

Again, deduce from that what you will. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread