Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

there is ?couldn''t find it.well thank you newayz will look it up.

There are two infact, first one is a batsman (in England ODI kit) playing a shot, while the other one shows an umpire.

the new screenshots looks good thanks ross
ross can we get a screenshot of a sixes distance

I've never seen that....pure gold!! Thanks!!

Also got me lost in youtube :lol

Yep, me too... follow the white rabbit... oh... back now... you can move the camera around in this view as we have done here:

98yWUpz.jpg

Looks really good. Have to say you guys have really funny "default" names for players. Who came up with all these names? E.Molina, P.Caroll, A.Contreras?

Yep, me too... follow the white rabbit... oh... back now... you can move the camera around in this view as we have done here:

Its like a vortex....

Thats a great shot, love how it shows the bounces, that just adds to it for me.
Plus thats a great stadium shot right there. Lovely :clap

PS: Is that the comm box I see at the back right? I can hear Richie now.. "That almost joined us in the commentary box" :thumbs:

Last edited:

Great pic Ross....this was the one I was most looking forward to!! It shows that the ball doesnt always go in the same direction, as can be seen from the shots in the 'V'. :cheers

Great pic Ross....this was the one I was most looking forward to!! It shows that the ball doesnt always go in the same direction, as can be seen from the shots in the 'V'. :cheers

Although the trajectory of five lofted straight drives there is almost identical. They are hit at slightly different angles but all bounce at the exact same distance from the bat. Could be exploited for field placements?

heh, slightly off the track but you just reminded me of this

let's hope DBC14's fielding editor's a touch better.

Gosh, I will miss Tony Greig's commentary. One of the greats. RIP Mr Greig.

I actually LOVE the channel 9 commentary team...Greig, Benaud, Chepeli, Lawry, Slater and Taylor. I know they cop flak but I still think they're the best around and I'm always intrigued with their commentary. There's a few more that come close but those are my favs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes!! always hated in previous game(s) (cant recall which one(s) ) when itd show the 'spider' and there were about 10 6's all in the same direction

Although the trajectory of five lofted straight drives there is almost identical. They are hit at slightly different angles but all bounce at the exact same distance from the bat. Could be exploited for field placements?

Could be, or Ross' timing is immaculate ;)

Last one for tonight:

big_wheel_2.png

PS: Angy, the image thingo didn't work for me second time around...

Users who are viewing this thread