Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

Last one for tonight:

big_wheel_2.png

PS: Angy, the image thingo didn't work for me second time around...

Lol...you're jinxed ;)!!! (I sense an opening for me in BigAntStudios eh??? :D)

p4RtihP.jpg

----------

Although the trajectory of five lofted straight drives there is almost identical. They are hit at slightly different angles but all bounce at the exact same distance from the bat. Could be exploited for field placements?

The above angle should dissolve all your fears :D! Lofted shots do fall in different areas!! Maybe its dependent on how much you press the attacking trigger!

:cheers

Last edited:
This should dissolve all your fears:

p4RtihP.jpg

How? The white and 4 yellow lofted straight drives all bounce at the exact same distance from the batsman. If anything, this angle shows it better.

That's my concern, if the batting power/loft doesn't have a lot of variation. It's probably just a coincidence but it's worth pointing out.

Liking the screenshots. I like the detail with the other pitches on the field.

Is anyone else trying to figure out who the players names are trying to imitate?

How? The white and 4 yellow lofted straight drives all bounce at the exact same distance from the batsman. If anything, this angle shows it better.

That's my concern, if the batting power/loft doesn't have a lot of variation. It's probably just a coincidence but it's worth pointing out.

Check out the other blue lofted shots. They all land in different areas!! As I said before, I feel the ones that look exactly the same, I am assuming its due to the trigger button being pressed exactly the same (due to muscle memory maybe)

Genuinely think it's just the player is comfortable with this shot and gets a near repetitive result all of the time. Though interesting of you to raise that tbh.

Love the screens. Cheers Ross.

Is anyone else trying to figure out who the players names are trying to imitate?
I think it's clear that they aren't at all. They may as well be randomly generated - indeed they might need to be for the career mode.

To be extremely picky, the colours in the hud don't seem to match up with the colours of the lines. In the other shot of the hawkeye, I don't like how the DOF blurs the back of the lines.

The left most yellow one seems to bounce a second time though, which makes the closeness on the original bounce even more odd.

I like the fact that the batsman is scoring at a realistic rate 53 off 92 balls is a lot better than 92 off 53 like every other cricket game :thumbs

It's actually Mitchell Johnson bowling to a right hander.

----------

You can always use Manage Attachments in Post Reply and just upload it to the PC server.

lol, but his release point should be wide of the crease, this one is closer to stumps.

I like the fact that the batsman is scoring at a realistic rate 53 off 92 balls is a lot better than 92 off 53 like every other cricket game :thumbs

Yeah spotted that. Great touch

Share the concerns about similarity of bounce from shots, though at least the placements are realistically different

Users who are viewing this thread