Boxing

I'm looking forward to that De La Hoya/Pacquaio fight. Will probably on Sky as well as opposed to Box Office.

Khan made a boob:D:p. Own up, which fool paid £15 for that?:D Better to watch it for free.;)

He's local but he's the guy that said he was a Bolton fan, then said he was a United fan, then on Sky Sports on the night of the 2007 Champions League final said in referral to Liverpool "We're gonna do it".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Goodbye mr hype.

WHAT A STUNNER!!!

that looked like some punch when watched in slow mo...man...all this hype created and than he gets knocked out in 54 seconds...a really shameful first defeat for khan and it would take some courage to comeback from this

It already happened? I completely forgot about it. I only remembered cos of Joe's Avvie. hahahahahaha! Another British athlete who thinks he's better than he is has been knocked on his ass. Not much of a legend now. Reading about it on Sky Sports. Gonna see if I can watch on Youtube.

It was always happening even from his am das. He has no chin and will never be able to compete beyond domestic level.

I'm only really bothering to post this so i can see the pic again. :D

Gonna be taken down soon but what the heck:

Lol at Joe's avvie. Lol at the slow-mo. Lol at Amir Khan. Lol at people who paid 16 quid for a minute's entertainment.

Will_NA added 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Funniest video ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A PUNCH!!!

he can't take punches AT ALL!!!
i mean he was talkin about a world title fight...forget it mate

Unlucky Khan, serves you right for letting succes get to your head and coming out in a flashy shiny suit. Hatton and Calzaghe will show you how it's done when they tear apart Roy Jones and Pauli Malinaggagagaganiagaggaangaiagiaganii.

Is that Hatton-Khan fight still going ahead? I remember hearing rumours abit it on Sky a few weeks back. If so, looking forward to seeing that one, if Amir can be knocked out by John Prescott's long lost son, then there's little hope against Hatton. At least it'll be entertaining.

No chance. Hatton could barely keep a straight face when he heard about Khan wanting the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread