Boxing

I wouldn't say Klitchko's a no good fighter, he's got a lot of ability he just is too scared to use it and is just a defensive fighter, ok very very defensive fighter :p

Haye has hada fight at heavy but Bonin is only 6'1 so it's not like he was fighting a Klitschko, to fight someone who would be so able to dominate you physically, a bit like Lennox, I think you need to have fought someone like that beforehand not the best man in the division.

It's off now anyway, Apparently Klitschko thinks he's crazy :D Doesn't really matter, it's probably the best thing for Haye because he'll be better off getting some more fights at heavy under his belt but if he's good enough he'll get the fight at the end of the day, think it was a bad decision on Klitschkos part tbh because he has a much better chance now than he does against a Haye in top form and having a good record under his belt at heavy. Sounds like Haye got a bit shirt with him, the thing is he obviously told him he's boring and is killing the division which he is and Klitchsko probably just said I'm the champion hahahaha or something :p

Last edited:
What is wrong with Hopkins?!
Keeps giving it the old "I won, not him" etc. even though he lost on the judges decision!
After the Mayweather/Hatton fight, Floyd went up in my estimations with the way he held himself afterwards etc. but this is ridiculous from Hopkins, I have lost a lot of respect for him; just take the defeat like a man, you gayer.

What is wrong with Hopkins?!
Keeps giving it the old "I won, not him" etc. even though he lost on the judges decision!
After the Mayweather/Hatton fight, Floyd went up in my estimations with the way he held himself afterwards etc. but this is ridiculous from Hopkins, I have lost a lot of respect for him; just take the defeat like a man, you gayer.

oh my god! your getting reps for that insult to hopkins maney lol

I wouldn't say Klitchko's a no good fighter, he's got a lot of ability he just is too scared to use it and is just a defensive fighter, ok very very defensive fighter :p

Haye has hada fight at heavy but Bonin is only 6'1 so it's not like he was fighting a Klitschko, to fight someone who would be so able to dominate you physically, a bit like Lennox, I think you need to have fought someone like that beforehand not the best man in the division.

I hope not all of Klitchko's fights are as boring as the one against Sultan!

So tonight Junior "the hitter" (:D) Witter takes on undefeated Timothy Bradley. I actualy give Bradley a chance but expect Witter to win and this fight is all about how he wins, if he does so convincingly and sparks him out then everyone is going to see that Hatton is dodging the fight but if he loses or is bad then everyone's going to say why would Ricky fight him, real chance to send a message out to the public.

Froch gets his fight against an opponent who was about the 4th change, behind Inkin (who pulled out twice), Berrio and Williams irrc. Froch should win easily.

Said Bradley had a chance, glad he did :D That one must feel sweet for Ricky, tbf Witter had it coming to him, Froch up next.

that was just funny! witter claiming he should of won! he got floored and was out classed! there goes the hatton fight for him lol

HAVE SOME OF THAT YOU TIT!

I hate yankee boxers but I can't stand Junior Witter either and tonight Bradley was the lesser of two evils. Hatton must be really shittin himself now...

All we need now is for our Richard to put Lazcano away and it's happy days. Oh, and De La Hoya beating Mayweather in September would go down nicely as well.

P.S -Witter's gay.

Froch dominates as expected, the oppo took it on such notice and against Froch he had no chance, hopefully he'll fight Kessler. Good nights boxing, last night was good too if anyone saw it, 22 yer old winning thecommonwealth title.

Oh and forgot to mention our Rendall, the hardest bin man in Leicester, what a fghter :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWESOME A FORCE KILLING MACHINE UNDISPUTED GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT EVER AUDLEY HARRISON

is in line for a title short in London against Samuel Peter as he warms up for his fight with Vitali Klitschko. Well him or Skelton, personally I'd like to see peter dish out some punishment for his defeat in the amatuers to Audrey. Skelton would probably last a couple of rounds.

Matthew Hattons losing his fight, looks out of reach. Seen so far ringside, David Haye and Marco Barrera. Thats the best part about watching atm :p Also some guy off GMTV and Michael Gomez who was talking to Haye. This is a fun game :) Waiting for Malignaggi, can't believe he compared himself to Naz lol

Leicester Fox added 36 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

N'Dou is pumped for this :D he loves having the crowd on his side. Malignaggi loving it too though, come on N'Dou, if you win the only option for Ricky is Mayweather and Paquiao and even though he'll lose to Mayweather both will be massive fights!

Leicester Fox added 55 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Malignaggi gets a dodgy one, hahd his hair cut :D quality! Don't think he deserved the win, he landed more punches but N'Dou was close and his were far more effective. He says he broke his hand but he was far from convincing for the first 6 rounds and I'm not sure it's broke.

Users who are viewing this thread