Boxing

Amir Khan got sonned really bad.

he sucks.

Whats the difference between Amir Kahn and a Rustlers burger?

About 15 seconds \o/.

Apparently, they're gonna show Khan's whole fight on 60 seconds.

Apparently, they're gonna show Khan's whole fight on 60 seconds.

Didn't they show the whole fight on Sky Sports News the other day, it was so short! Did anyone here actually waste ?15 on that (let's face it, that's what everyone would've paid for)? And who's getting the Hatton v Magic Man Big Mouth fight?

The funniest thing is they've told everyone the fight lasted 54 seconds but still expected them pay for the repeat

They're going to include the middleweights 'Prize Fighter' in the Hatton BO event, aren't they? That's good, but will there be any other undercard fights either here or in the States on the bill?

Craig McEwan will be on the undercard. He's a very good young fighter however he could be up against a very good opponent. If it's true that he's fighting Angulo he will probably lose. I didn't know the prizefighters were on, that should be alright I guess, didn't see it on Friday. James Kirkland will be fighting (not a brit) he's a very good prospect. Plus Rendall Munroes fighting in England that night apparently, he's class :D

Ok so it's a great time to be a boxing fan. 30 massive days for British boxing.

Calzaghe vs Jones Jnr - Nov 8
Hatton vs Mallignaggi - Nov 22
Our 2 p4p top fighters and big names in action, both favourites, Calzaghe against an all time great (albeit beyond his best) and Hattons is a tough one too.

Nov 15 - Haye vs Barret
Dec 6 - Froch vs Pascal
Froch finally gets his shot and we'll see how good he really is. Haye moves up to heavyweight after proving himself as the man at cruiserweight. Both again favourites but could be an L in there, especially with Haye's untested chin at heavy and Barrets a good fighter.

Nicky Cook, our only alphabet champion is on the Khan PPV bill on the same night as Khan V Fagan (obviously), Fraudley V Rogan (prizefighter winner), and Enzo Mac in his comeback, a world title fight which he should win. He is not that bad a fighter at all, definitely can still do alright in the division. Junior Witters back as well as Danny Williams. There are also a couple of very good British title fights between some of our young fighters, Kell Brook is fighting and so is Paul Appleby. Only fighter that's not in it is Kevin Mitchell and Alex Arthur.

Quality 30 days for me, coursework goes on the back burner I'm afraid. :D

part 1 of Britains boxing fo the next month is complete then :D Well worth staying up for, Calzaghe got put down again but RJJ couldn't keep it up and his combinations were too much, nasty cut for Roy too. Calzaghes imitations were a bit much I found, a prime Roy would have really punished him for that. but Joe was taking some really tough shots and just laughing. Iron beard.

Danny Williams also lost last night, it looks like his career is over. Junior Witter also beat an Argentine tomato can.

Anyone else reckon that Calzaghe should fight Floyd Mayweather? Could be hard agreeing on a weight but a win there would really cement Joe's greatness.

They're 20 pounds apart at best! Calzaghe would have half a foot on him and would ko him easily. Floyd wouldn't fight Tony Margarito so he'll never fight Joe though :p

I reckon Calzaghe should have a rematch with Bhop bearing in mind he schooled Pavlik. And I would expect Joe to win comfortably this itme. Partly as I couldn't see another KD as he knows about the right hand and partly as he never studied Hopkins beforethe fight, he didn't know anything. He needs to fight him and bad Chad imo.

but if boxing was still a 15 round sport Calzaghe would be head and shoulders bove everyone else right now.

Incredible. Looking for a Klitschko fight now. Will be interesting.

Anybody seen that programme about Malignaggi on Sky Sports over the past few days? Found it very interesting. I like him. I think he's a great fighter and despite talking crap, he knows what he needs to improve, he knows his game and he knows that fighters such as Cotto, who he fought a few years ago, are great fighters.

Should be a great fight. I want Ricky to win, but I wouldn't mind as much about Malignaggi winning as I did when Floyd Mayweather beat him.

Users who are viewing this thread