Boxing

It should do, and at Wembley. Will be amazing...also they need a great undercard and a big concert!!

Haye's a legend.

He's fighting Vitali next summer. The toughest fight out there for him no doubt, Vitali is the hard brother, he could have gone for Wlad who has more belts and a dodgy chin but instead he went for Vitali, took the toughest possible fight because he wants to prove he is the best.

and apparently they were discussing the fight over dinner in Germany, and agreed to fight when Haye showed him the picture of Haye holding his brother Wlads head from mens health magazine :D Vitali went mental apparently :D
Here's the pic
leicester-fox-albums-lol-picture609-hayelolz.jpg

Seems like the Brits are fairly popular atm. Hatton has been offered Mayweather 2 allegedly but wants Pacquiao first. Interesting, I hope he fights Pacman and hte winner fights Floyd.

If he fights Pacman and wins, he'll be No.1 in the world. Then he'd fight Mayweather and lose LOL.

He wouldn't be number 1 in the world if he beat Pac, it's not a linear thing.

Which Russian dude?

Mayweather is probably the best in his weight class in terms of talent but there are guys like Margarito who are capable of beatin him, he'll just never fight them.

Why wouldn't he be No.1 in the world?

Who would he have to fight in order to be No.1?

sd92 added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

I think the "Russian dude" he's referring to, is Valuev, the guy that Holyfield is fighting tonight.

For Ricky to be hte number 1 in the world he'd have to beat Floyd and I would say Cotto. margarito is just impssoible to win for Ricky, Cotto and Floyd are probably too difficult but I'd give him a chance. He has 0% chance and Margo.

What's so good about this Margo? I've never seen him fight. All I know is that he beat Cotto...

He is a big welterweight and has a cast iron jaw. He would walk right through Hatton's shots and KO him.

Hatton-Pac is on :D

Sugar Shane tonight, oh I hope he can churn out a vintage performance :D

Users who are viewing this thread